Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

All the black male mutants except prodigy. I think all the asian male mutants too but i'll have to look at the previews again.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    All the black male mutants except prodigy. I think all the asian male mutants too but i'll have to look at the previews again.
    There are more, but I’m not going to start advocating for Triage to appear when fan favorites are being ignored.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    This Colossus erasure will not stand.
    Agreed. Although I read that he may pop up from time to time in a Wolverine series. I'm greatly disappointed.

I don't think anyone is asking that the X-Men return to their glory days of the late 70's, 80's and 90's. Oh, wait, yes we are (some of us at least).

There are too many X-Books with too many characters that not many care about. Just my humble opinion and no disrespect to anyone else who thinks otherwise.

#foreveracolossushomer

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    We only have a very few Black X-Men males anyways, just Bishop, Synch, Sunspot, Maggot, Gentle, Manifold and Darwin, on top of my head)
    Asian also very very few, most considered D-list: Sunfire, Neal Shaara, Indra, Daken and perhaps Red Lotus would qualify as well.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Knightpryde View Post
    There's going to be alot of hidden teams. Uncanny xmen and Xmen both have 2 teams in one book , I wouldn't doubt if X-factor follows this formula ( like Very morrison era)
    What do you mean that Uncanny and X-Men both have 2 teams in each book? I do tend to skim read sometimes so maybe I just missed it. Where has that been mentioned? And do you mean there's going to be characters on these 2nd teams that haven't been announced yet? That would give me hope for all of my favorites that are missing from teams/books.

None of these are in any books that I'm aware of:

Polaris
    Dazzler
    Iceman
    Northstar
    Aurora
    Firestar
    Bishop
    Cable
    Madrox
    Domino
    Moonstar
    Sunspot
    Cannonball
    Magma
    Warpath
    Thunderbird
    Banshee
    Sunfire
    Longshot
    Shatterstar
    Rictor
    Colossus

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post

Polaris
    Dazzler
    Iceman
    Northstar
    Aurora
    Firestar
    Bishop
    Cable
    Madrox
    Domino
    Moonstar
    Sunspot
    Cannonball
    Magma
    Warpath
    Thunderbird
    Banshee
    Sunfire
    Longshot
    Shatterstar
    Rictor
    Colossus
    Who is the newest character on that list? Domino? Over 30 years since her first appearance.

What newer characters are more deserving of some more exposure?

Post Gen-X I have really struggled to get invested in newer characters. I liked Armour under Whedon, that was a looooonnnng time ago.

As already stated there are way too many mutants.

Astonishing Member

Maybe they're all dead. Lulz.

Fantastic Member

I expect some of these characters once this x force book fails and fails badly....downright criminal to have an x force book without w cable domino or any of the x force og.....say again no chance the announced team last more than 5 issues

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    I expect some of these characters once this x force book fails and fails badly....downright criminal to have an x force book without w cable domino or any of the x force og.....say again no chance the announced team last more than 5 issues
    You're saying what I'm thinking, but trying to be polite to the folks who are fired up for this X-Force because it's got their favorites on the roster. I'll give it a chance, but not optimistic about that roster driving sales. Forge as the leader right off the bat is a dud for me, even though I like the guy. Don't see him as a draw at all. "Witness the might of my mutant engineering prowess!" Ha.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by JJS View Post
    Who is the newest character on that list? Domino? Over 30 years since her first appearance.

What newer characters are more deserving of some more exposure?

Post Gen-X I have really struggled to get invested in newer characters. I liked Armour under Whedon, that was a looooonnnng time ago.

As already stated there are way too many mutants.
    I liked Armour and Pixie but totally forgot to put them on my list so what does that say? I also forgot Boom Boom and I love her but she was created in the 80's.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Polaris
    Dazzler
    Iceman
    Northstar
    Aurora
    Firestar
    Bishop
    Cable
    Madrox
    Domino
    Moonstar
    Sunspot
    Cannonball
    Magma
    Warpath
    Thunderbird
    Banshee
    Sunfire
    Longshot
    Shatterstar
    Rictor
    Colossus
    Can we not normalize Firestar being an X-Men character. (Kidding, mostly)

So many of the New Mutants are unaccounted for that it's making me think that title might be one of the TBA wave two books.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Can we not normalize Firestar being an X-Men character. (Kidding, mostly)

So many of the New Mutants are unaccounted for that it's making me think that title might be one of the TBA wave two books.
    Agreed about New Mutants.
    But I wonder what their role would be. Maybe a continuation of X-Corps from X-men Unlimited? That would be maybe too good to be true lol.

What do you mean that Uncanny and X-Men both have 2 teams in each book? I do tend to skim read sometimes so maybe I just missed it. Where has that been mentioned? And do you mean there's going to be characters on these 2nd teams that haven't been announced yet? That would give me hope for all of my favorites that are missing from teams/books.
    Jed said that there's going to be a home base team with Glob and Xorn , as for Uncanny there's going 2 be two arcs going at the same time one with the main teama nd with siyrn and monet

Quote Originally Posted by Knightpryde View Post
    Jed said that there's going to be a home base team with Glob and Xorn , as for Uncanny there's going 2 be two arcs going at the same time one with the main teama nd with siyrn and monet
    Where did you see the info about Syrin and Monet?