Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    Anyone else bothered by the fact this show showed more intimacy between Jean and Storm in 1 episode than Jean and Scott the whole show? Also doesn't help thst Beau says Storm returning is the return of "wisdom". A shot at both Professor X and Scott's lack of leadership.

The character dynamics are really poorly done in thos show, especially on the male side. I wouldnt be shocked to hear Beau has no male friends. There's no real male energy in this show which I'd probably why I don't vibe with it. This I'd the worst writing for make characters in the Xmen ever. Scott is the only one with a story that matters but his storyline is just him leaving leadership to Storm.
    That makes Beau the perfect successor to Claremont. Even Byrne used to complain that Storm came across as a lesbian and more in love with Jean than Cyclops was in their original run because of Claremont's writing. How Cyclops started becoming unpopular as early as then because fans saw him as such a tool because Storm seemed to have more affection for Jean.

Didn't you see the Beast/Forge friendship here? Or Xavier/Magneto for that matter?

BANNED

Beau already confirmed that Leech was dead a few weeks ago but was hoping that could still be reversed until Magneto's dialogue in this episode. Very tragic. Leech did not need to go out that way.