Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

I'm not too worried about Rogue. If Magneto doesn't fix the gravitational field they'll need a substitute. She can steal his powers.

I don't mind Rogue going to Magneto's side. Her speech was great, but it felt cheap to have her do that and then immediately look like an idiot without actually accomplishing anything.

Holy. Crap. They did it. Cannot believe they actually went through with it. Now on the edge of my seat for the finale!

So much badassery in one episode. Loved seeing Cable in his blue/gold X-men suit, and revealing his TK for the first time. Loved Logan in the brown/tan, and of course the mindblowing finale. And also the nod to the old side-scrolling six-player X-men arcade game, in both the jungle battle scenes as well as the Asteroid M fight scenes.

You can tell this show was written and produced by fans.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

…with the season pushing so hard that Magneto can touch Rogue wouldn’t be kinda silly at this point if Rogue just tap drums the ending with her just stealing his abilities?

Unless Mag is to weak or something from Wolverine’s stab…either way I hope the story part of that works out. Again the pacing of the show is off this final episode needs a solid close to wrap up an excellent series.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Is the voice actor playing Xavier, Canadian? I ask bc I was noticing an accent as he tried to pronounce some words that didnt sound American
    I looked it up and was surprised to learn that it's Ross Marquand, who played Aaron on The Walking Dead. Apparently he was a big fan of X-Men TAS as a kid. Ross grew up in Colorado, but maybe he's emulating Cedric Smith and ended up with Canadian inflections that way.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Just wanted to say as well, though it's such a little thing, I love Cyclops' "What did you expect? Black leather?" echoing/inverting his lines from the first live action movie. It's been done before in the first issue of Whedon's Astonishing X-Men, at least in spirit, but I thought it was subtly funny.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

I couldn't believe with my own eyes when I first saw them doing Fatal Attractions. This is a wild turn but I will wait and see what happens next.

As for Jean it felt like a summary of bad deja vu with the beginning of her journey for her Krakoa era.
    Last edited by Keno; 05-08-2024 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    I couldn't believe with my own eyes when I first saw them doing Fatal Attractions. This is a wild turn but I will wait and see what happens next.
    Same here. I knew it was a possibility but still didn't think they had the guts to tear the adamantium out of Wolverine in this. I guess because with the new Deadpool and Wolverine movie coming out, where he very much has the adamantium, I thought they wouldn't want that big of a departure from the MCU synergy. Boy was I wrong!

I'd love to see Wolverine and Gambit become Horseman of Apoc down the line which is the direction I assume the show it taking. It would be cathartic to see X-men fighting their former teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    I'd love to see Wolverine and Gambit become Horseman of Apoc down the line which is the direction I assume the show it taking. It would be cathartic to see X-men fighting their former teammates.
    I feel like that's precisely how we'll A) get Gambit back and B) Logan gets his adamantium back.

So, Magneto attacked the whole planet, the heroes go after him to his flying fortress, and in the attack Wolverine stabs Magneto, and Magneto kills Wolverine in return by removing his adamantium.

Sounds familiar, for some reason...

Go further back... to the mid 90s. This was Fatal Attractions...

IMG_9847.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post

IMG_9847.jpg
    Ultimatum was better

That’s… a take I have not seen very often. Or ever. But okay. To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post

IMG_9847.jpg
    I expected it happen and I'm glad it did. I wonder if it's weird that I'm happy to see my favorite character get messed up like that lol.