Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Yes but Avalon being near earth doesn´t cause any disturbances. In fact after Magneto was mind wiped, it stayed in the same place until Holocaust came from the AOA universe and destroyed it.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

I saw Thorias put up his review of this episode and I have to say I agree with him on nearly all of his analysis.
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

Wow I tried to watch and couldn't stand even ten seconds of him.

EDIT: I dove more into him and his reputation and yeah... please don't ever post that guy again. This forum should be a safe space from people like him. He's one of those "anti-woke" rage content creators that just puts out hate videos to feed his engagement algorithm. His twitter page says his pronouns are "eat $--t". F that guy.
    Last edited by superjosh; 05-11-2024 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Wow I tried to watch and couldn't stand even ten seconds of him.

EDIT: I dove more into him and his reputation and yeah... please don't ever post that guy again. This forum should be a safe space from people like him. He's one of those "anti-woke" rage content creators that just puts out hate videos to feed his engagement algorithm. His twitter page says his pronouns are "eat $--t". F that guy.
    Jesus. Totally agree about that reviewer… relax, pal. It’s a f***ing cartoon. Go outside or something.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

"Analysis..."

That was the best laugh I've had all week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Jesus. Totally agree about that reviewer… relax, pal. It’s a f***ing cartoon. Go outside or something.
    Thanks, I didn't want to sound over-reactive but I was immediately ick

And better against Sentinel for PG rated Disney action lmao

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    Yeah. They finaly have human-ish enemies for Wolverine to be allowed to hack and slash because they don't need to bleed red and aren't fully human anymore and the he gets thrown at Magneto for that Fatal Attraction moment, regardless of how little sense it makes given all the other times Magneto and Wolverine faced off in movies and cartoons.

best reason
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

apparently they included him because they figured magneto would never do what he did. atleast that’s the explanation giving
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

To be fair he did actually help out in taking down Magneto up until Magneto used his powers on him.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedCoil82 View Post
    I saw Thorias put up his review of this episode and I have to say I agree with him on nearly all of his analysis.
    And just to be clear, I'm not criticizing you at all!

If you agree with the content of this particular review, that's totally fine. I'm just saying perhaps steer clear of his more... pointed content. And don't bring it here lol