View Poll Results: Which MU villain team should the X-Teams face this new era?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wrecking Crew (Wrecker, Bulldozer I, Bulldozer II, Piledriver and Thunderball)

0 0%
  • Black Order (Black Dwarf, Corvus Glaive, Ebony Maw, Proxima Midnight, Supergiant and Black Swan)

5 12.50%
  • Zodiac (updated versions of Taurus, Aquarius, Aries, Cancer, Gemini and others)

2 5.00%
  • Squadron Sinister (Doctor Spectrum, Hyperion, Nighthawk, Power Princess and Whizzer)

10 25.00%
  • U-Foes (Ironclad, Vapor, Vector and X-Ray)

2 5.00%
  • Serpent Society/ Squad (Black Mamba, Cobra, Puff Adder, Asp, Rattler and more)

5 12.50%
  • Hencemen (Eel, Plantman, Porcupine, Scarecrow and Unicorn)

0 0%
  • Masters of Evil I (Baron Zemo, Atlas, Radioactive Man, Moonstone, Songbird, MACH-IV and Fixer)

1 2.50%
  • Masters of Evil II (Absorbing Man, Tiger Shark, Blackout, Mister Hyde, Titania and Whirlwind)

1 2.50%
  • Ani-Men (Dragonfly, Komodo, Gort, Cat-Man, Frog-Man, Rabbit woman, Bird-Man)

0 0%
  • Sinister Six (Electro, Kravel, Doc Ock, Sandman, Vulture and Rhino)

0 0%
  • Ten Rings (Razor Fist, Death-Dealer, Midnight Fire, Mandarin, added with extra females)

2 5.00%
  • Hydra (Baron Helmut Zemo, Arnim Zola, Viper, Red Skull, Silvermane)

5 12.50%
  • Femizones (Superia, Quicksand, White-out, Gypsy Moth, Moonstone, Pink Pearl and more)

3 7.50%
  • Other: .......

4 10.00%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm a Serpent Society stan but I voted for the Femizons because I feel like we'll never see them as a group again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'm a Serpent Society stan but I voted for the Femizons because I feel like we'll never see them as a group again.
    Also... the Femizons have an interesting connection to the X-Men. It's a giant grab bag of female villains. Arclight, Frenzy, and Whiteout were part of the Femizons at one point. Certain members of the team have also fought the Xmen too.