View Poll Results: Which MU villain team should the X-Teams face this new era?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wrecking Crew (Wrecker, Bulldozer I, Bulldozer II, Piledriver and Thunderball)

0 0%
  • Black Order (Black Dwarf, Corvus Glaive, Ebony Maw, Proxima Midnight, Supergiant and Black Swan)

5 12.82%
  • Zodiac (updated versions of Taurus, Aquarius, Aries, Cancer, Gemini and others)

2 5.13%
  • Squadron Sinister (Doctor Spectrum, Hyperion, Nighthawk, Power Princess and Whizzer)

10 25.64%
  • U-Foes (Ironclad, Vapor, Vector and X-Ray)

2 5.13%
  • Serpent Society/ Squad (Black Mamba, Cobra, Puff Adder, Asp, Rattler and more)

4 10.26%
  • Hencemen (Eel, Plantman, Porcupine, Scarecrow and Unicorn)

0 0%
  • Masters of Evil I (Baron Zemo, Atlas, Radioactive Man, Moonstone, Songbird, MACH-IV and Fixer)

1 2.56%
  • Masters of Evil II (Absorbing Man, Tiger Shark, Blackout, Mister Hyde, Titania and Whirlwind)

1 2.56%
  • Ani-Men (Dragonfly, Komodo, Gort, Cat-Man, Frog-Man, Rabbit woman, Bird-Man)

0 0%
  • Sinister Six (Electro, Kravel, Doc Ock, Sandman, Vulture and Rhino)

0 0%
  • Ten Rings (Razor Fist, Death-Dealer, Midnight Fire, Mandarin, added with extra females)

2 5.13%
  • Hydra (Baron Helmut Zemo, Arnim Zola, Viper, Red Skull, Silvermane)

5 12.82%
  • Femizones (Superia, Quicksand, White-out, Gypsy Moth, Moonstone, Pink Pearl and more)

3 7.69%
  • Other: .......

4 10.26%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Default What MU non-X villain should the X-Men face soon?

Sometimes, the X-Men fight non-X villains, like in the past they fought against the Ani-Men, Serpent Squad, Batroc and more.

Who would you like the new teams to fight against who are not usual X-villains?

• Wrecking Crew (Wrecker, Bulldozer I, Bulldozer II, Piledriver and Thunderball)
    • Black Order (Black Dwarf, Corvus Glaive, Ebony Maw, Proxima Midnight, Supergiant and Black Swan)
    • Zodiac (Taurus, Aquarius, Aries, Cancer, Gemini and others)
    • Squadron Sinister (Doctor Spectrum, Hyperion, Nighthawk, Power Princess and Whizzer)
    • U-Foes (Ironclad, Vapor, Vector and X-Ray)
    • Serpent Society/ Squad (Black Mamba, Cobra, Puff Adder, Asp, Rattler and more)
    • Hencemen (Eel, Plantman, Porcupine, Scarecrow and Unicorn)
    • Masters of Evil I (Baron Zemo, Atlas, Radioactive Man, Moonstone, Songbird, MACH-1 and Fixer)
    • Masters of Evil II (Absorbing Man, Tiger Shark, Blackout, Mister Hyde, Titania and Whirlwind)
    • Ani-Men (Dragonfly, Komodo, Gort, Cat-Man, Frog-Man, Rabbit woman, Bird-Man)
    • Sinister Six (Electro, Kravel, Doc Ock, Sandman, Vulture and Rhino)
    • Ten Rings (Razor Fist, Death-Dealer, Midnight Fire, Mandarin, added with extra females)
    • Hydra (Baron Helmut Zemo, Arnim Zola, Viper, Red Skull, Silvermane)
    • Femizons (Superia, Quicksand, White-out, Gypsy Moth, Moonstone, Pink Pearl and more)
    • Other.....

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to tick the multiple voting options box and canot seem to change that after submitting the poll.
    Last edited by Master of Sound; 05-08-2024 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Sorry, I forgot to tick the multiple voting options box and canot seem to change that after submitting the poll.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================