View Poll Results: Which MU villain team should the X-Teams face this new era?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wrecking Crew (Wrecker, Bulldozer I, Bulldozer II, Piledriver and Thunderball)

0 0%
  • Black Order (Black Dwarf, Corvus Glaive, Ebony Maw, Proxima Midnight, Supergiant and Black Swan)

5 12.82%
  • Zodiac (updated versions of Taurus, Aquarius, Aries, Cancer, Gemini and others)

2 5.13%
  • Squadron Sinister (Doctor Spectrum, Hyperion, Nighthawk, Power Princess and Whizzer)

10 25.64%
  • U-Foes (Ironclad, Vapor, Vector and X-Ray)

2 5.13%
  • Serpent Society/ Squad (Black Mamba, Cobra, Puff Adder, Asp, Rattler and more)

4 10.26%
  • Hencemen (Eel, Plantman, Porcupine, Scarecrow and Unicorn)

0 0%
  • Masters of Evil I (Baron Zemo, Atlas, Radioactive Man, Moonstone, Songbird, MACH-IV and Fixer)

1 2.56%
  • Masters of Evil II (Absorbing Man, Tiger Shark, Blackout, Mister Hyde, Titania and Whirlwind)

1 2.56%
  • Ani-Men (Dragonfly, Komodo, Gort, Cat-Man, Frog-Man, Rabbit woman, Bird-Man)

0 0%
  • Sinister Six (Electro, Kravel, Doc Ock, Sandman, Vulture and Rhino)

0 0%
  • Ten Rings (Razor Fist, Death-Dealer, Midnight Fire, Mandarin, added with extra females)

2 5.13%
  • Hydra (Baron Helmut Zemo, Arnim Zola, Viper, Red Skull, Silvermane)

5 12.82%
  • Femizones (Superia, Quicksand, White-out, Gypsy Moth, Moonstone, Pink Pearl and more)

3 7.69%
  • Other: .......

4 10.26%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Default What MU non-X villain should the X-Men face soon?

Sometimes, the X-Men fight non-X villains, like in the past they fought against the Ani-Men, Serpent Squad, Batroc and more.

Who would you like the new teams to fight against who are not usual X-villains?

• Wrecking Crew (Wrecker, Bulldozer I, Bulldozer II, Piledriver and Thunderball)
    • Black Order (Black Dwarf, Corvus Glaive, Ebony Maw, Proxima Midnight, Supergiant and Black Swan)
    • Zodiac (Taurus, Aquarius, Aries, Cancer, Gemini and others)
    • Squadron Sinister (Doctor Spectrum, Hyperion, Nighthawk, Power Princess and Whizzer)
    • U-Foes (Ironclad, Vapor, Vector and X-Ray)
    • Serpent Society/ Squad (Black Mamba, Cobra, Puff Adder, Asp, Rattler and more)
    • Hencemen (Eel, Plantman, Porcupine, Scarecrow and Unicorn)
    • Masters of Evil I (Baron Zemo, Atlas, Radioactive Man, Moonstone, Songbird, MACH-1 and Fixer)
    • Masters of Evil II (Absorbing Man, Tiger Shark, Blackout, Mister Hyde, Titania and Whirlwind)
    • Ani-Men (Dragonfly, Komodo, Gort, Cat-Man, Frog-Man, Rabbit woman, Bird-Man)
    • Sinister Six (Electro, Kravel, Doc Ock, Sandman, Vulture and Rhino)
    • Ten Rings (Razor Fist, Death-Dealer, Midnight Fire, Mandarin, added with extra females)
    • Hydra (Baron Helmut Zemo, Arnim Zola, Viper, Red Skull, Silvermane)
    • Femizons (Superia, Quicksand, White-out, Gypsy Moth, Moonstone, Pink Pearl and more)
    • Other.....

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to tick the multiple voting options box and canot seem to change that after submitting the poll.
    Last edited by Master of Sound; 05-08-2024 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Sorry, I forgot to tick the multiple voting options box and canot seem to change that after submitting the poll.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

I mean.... modern Marvel can't even remember most of them so,... why not?

I doubted between Wrecking crew (should be fun), Black Order (serious dangerous villains on cosmic scale) or Masters of Evil II.

Had to go with the Masters of Evil II, as I would love to see the X-Men (or one of the other X-teams) fight against Absorbing Man, Tiger Shark, Titania and the others. It should not be an easy win though.

Ultimate Member

I am intrigued by the notion of the X-folk interacting in some way with the Serpent Society. The Serpents have had multiple mutant members for quite some time (Slither and Puff Adder for sure, but also Rock Python and Black Racer, perhaps?), and none of them seemed even a little bit interested in Krakoa, which piques my interest. What motivation did they have, if any, to avoid Krakoa / stick with their non-mutant teammates? Did one or more Serpent Society mutants actually spend time on Krakoa, as a sort of 'non-extradition hideout' from their criminal activities and end up overstaying their welcome / abusing the privilege?

I'd love to see a version of AvX where the X-Men fight the JLA er... Squadron Sinister.
    From the supremacist angle, mutants fighting HYDRA makes perfect sense, and seeing the X-Men deal with the Sinister Six would be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member

It’s kind of bizarre that Ultron has never teamed up with the Sentinels before

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I am intrigued by the notion of the X-folk interacting in some way with the Serpent Society. The Serpents have had multiple mutant members for quite some time (Slither and Puff Adder for sure, but also Rock Python and Black Racer, perhaps?), and none of them seemed even a little bit interested in Krakoa, which piques my interest. What motivation did they have, if any, to avoid Krakoa / stick with their non-mutant teammates? Did one or more Serpent Society mutants actually spend time on Krakoa, as a sort of 'non-extradition hideout' from their criminal activities and end up overstaying their welcome / abusing the privilege?
    Good thoughts. It would indeed be great to know why the mutant members of the Serpent Society/Squad, never joined the other mutants on Krakoa.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Sometimes, the X-Men fight non-X villains, like in the past they fought against the Ani-Men, Serpent Squad, Batroc and more.

wouldn’t be mad if you redid all those polls you use to do. the results will prob be different in 2024
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.