Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unglaublich!

Even though I've never properly understood Hope's role within The Five, I'm assuming that her upcoming sacrifice is the main reason for resurrection being off the table in the new era.

My main question though involves Doug. It could just be an art error, based on how he's been shown throughout the Krakoan Era, but why is his right arm still very clearly Warlock? We saw in Uncanny Spider-Man that 'Lock was a prisoner of the Vulture, so how is he now back on Doug's sleeve?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post
    Even though I've never properly understood Hope's role within The Five, I'm assuming that her upcoming sacrifice is the main reason for resurrection being off the table in the new era.

My main question though involves Doug. It could just be an art error, based on how he's been shown throughout the Krakoan Era, but why is his right arm still very clearly Warlock? We saw in Uncanny Spider-Man that 'Lock was a prisoner of the Vulture, so how is he now back on Doug's sleeve?

He was drawn to look exactly as he did when Krakoa swallowed him up last year

I like Gillen, but this is just messy. I don't get why this is a separate series from RoPoX, but so many plots don't seem to fit. The whole family drama stuff felt so out of place. And I don't think I ever need to see Sinister appear again. I used to love Gillen's take on him, but talk about saturation and repetition.
    I'm just happy that there's only more issue to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I like Gillen, but this is just messy. I don't get why this is a separate series from RoPoX, but so many plots don't seem to fit. The whole family drama stuff felt so out of place. And I don't think I ever need to see Sinister appear again. I used to love Gillen's take on him, but talk about saturation and repetition.
    I'm just happy that there's only more issue to go.
    At the very least, this should have been a continuation of Immortal X-men just like X-men v6 was allowed to continue as a companion title while Duggan wrote FoX

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    At the very least, this should have been a continuation of Immortal X-men just like X-men v6 was allowed to continue as a companion title while Duggan wrote FoX
    That's literally what it is, and I'm tired of pretending it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Souther View Post
    That's literally what it is, and I'm tired of pretending it is not.
    I don’t think anybody is pretending that it isn’t. It’s being collected as Immortal X-Men Book 5.