Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

At least we got one line about when he was inverted and a hero…. Creed quickly changed the subject.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dnelson View Post
    The appeal is he makes a great villain. Daken was too at one point. Without that a hero looks like nothing. It's just the same as with batman and joker. Heroes need there opposites.
    You’ve reminded me, if Daken does get eventually revived, he’ll most certainly be a villain again.

Fantastic Member

When they "kill" Sabretooth at the end of this how long do you think they'll keep him dead before they bring him back without any explanation in the next wolverine bok?

He’s in the Capullo book, but that could be set in the past.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Im sure it is or at least a flashback scene considering classic Nick Fury. I'd Logan doesn't "kill" him if ve Susprized. At least a bit off the board so Logan can breathe. In Krakoa era he was used much at least in 'Wolverine'. Im fin eif he goon for abit but i dont see him gone forever. Its Comics after all
    X-Men Forever

I honestly felt like nothing happened in this issue, I was expecting that at least Graydon ended dead so the last issue would be dedicated to a good fight betwen Wolverine and Victor. Instead we just got that Sabertooth is evil (as we didn't know) and Graydon hates his father (as has been told several times). I know Graydon is not going to last a lot against Wolverine but packing both fights in a single issue feels rushed.
    "And you eater of world. May you taste our righteous fire, And choke on it. For my planet's sake, I spit my last breath at thee"

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    You’ve reminded me, if Daken does get eventually revived, he’ll most certainly be a villain again.
    I'm hoping he'll be more of an anti-hero; I wouldn't be shocked to find out he's on one of the mutant antagonist teams over in X-Factor.

To be honeat i hope Daken stays Dead
    X-Men Forever

Am I reading the wolverine title for sabretooth or wolverine? skip

I'd say skip if your not collecting the book. I am collecting do i bought it. Even though it wasn't great. I am looking forward to the next issue more
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I'd say skip if your not collecting the book. I am collecting do i bought it. Even though it wasn't great. I am looking forward to the next issue more
    I hope it ends on a high. we get the larry hama story and a teaser of the next ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by MVComics View Post
    I hope it ends on a high. we get the larry hama story and a teaser of the next ongoing
    Yeah Me too can't wait.
    X-Men Forever

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I forgot to mention I'm glad they mentioned Birdy. Someone on here told me that never happened, lol. Sabertooth will never be someone that you love to hate but just hate for me. He is too close to reality like a Ted Bundy. He is a serial rapist, batterer, murderer and a sexist to boot. He's not like a Magneto or Doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    This is why IMO he's probably the scariest villain in Marvel. He lives off making ppl suffer and enjoys it.
    He is sadistic. I give him that.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    He's a rapist scumbag. I don't get the appeal. Daken is too. They both deserve to be tossed in the trash. I don't care if they are mutants.
    Thats why he is villain of Wolverine? Doesn't mat if he is mutant or not. You pretty much described some of the keywords that made him a villain and Logan a hero despite coming from the same background.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I forgot to mention I'm glad they mentioned Birdy. Someone on here told me that never happened, lol. Sabertooth will never be someone that you love to hate but just hate for me. He is too close to reality like a Ted Bundy. He is a serial rapist, batterer, murderer and a sexist to boot. He's not like a Magneto or Doom.
    He is like Feyd Reutha from Dune. Both Feyd and Paul are literally half brothers yet they differ on fundamental level
    Last edited by Keno; 05-12-2024 at 05:35 AM.