Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb The remaining X-books.

On Monday , Brevoort said that their will be 3-4 remaining X-books and Greg Capullo is drawing one of them (?).

I think the most of the rest of them will be a Iceman solo and a mystique one and a cable one with one of the last ones being a team maybe marauders or excalibur.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Tom said the Capullo one is an X-Title. I believe its just awolverinw mini series
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Knightpryde View Post
    On Monday , Brevoort said that their will be 3-4 remaining X-books and Greg Capullo is drawing one of them (?).

I think the most of the rest of them will be a Iceman solo and a mystique one and a cable one with one of the last ones being a team maybe marauders or excalibur.
    If there are 4 more titles coming I'd rather it be 1 solo and 3 team books. There are just way too many great characters still not in any books. How about:

New Mutants
    Astonishing X-Men
    Excalibur
    Cable

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Tom said the Capullo one is an X-Title. I believe its just awolverinw mini series
    Dani looks de aged so it's definitely set in the past I think tbh.
    And also I would love new mutants but that's kinda what NYX and the Kitty book are doing

And also I would love new mutants but that's kinda what NYX and the Kitty book are doing
    Yeah but they're doing it without the OG New Mutants characters will all love. But I agree so here's my new list:

X-Corp (the group appearing in X-Men Unlimited right now)
    Astonishing X-Men (team led by Polaris)
    Excalibur
    Cable

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I don't think it is! Dani is definitely in a version of her classic suit but it's not got the panties on the outside of the tights.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I'd so love for a X-corp book.

For excalibur I think they'll change the premise to " mutant magic" and otherworldy stuff rather then the whole captain britian thing.

Meaning the team could be Wolfsbane , Dani , Maddie , Pixie , Rictor, Shatterstar and one other male? Maybe colossus even

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I don't think it is! Dani is definitely in a version of her classic suit but it's not got the panties on the outside of the tights.
    Hmm maybe but I was also talking about her general proportion making her look younger , hopefully it isn't because I loathe most flashback books

I'd so love for a X-corp book.

For excalibur I think they'll change the premise to " mutant magic" and otherworldy stuff rather then the whole captain britian thing.

Meaning the team could be Wolfsbane , Dani , Maddie , Pixie , Rictor, Shatterstar and one other male? Maybe colossus even
    I've been thinking in an Excalibur book for a while with two possible rosters:

One with a full british roster: Brian, Bashee, Wolfsbane, Chamber and Pixie which would act as the defenders of Avalon and magic from Great Britain (as Coven Akkaba had a lot of influence in the nation and have allied themselves with dictator Sat-Yr-Nin).

And the other which would be focused on a magic roster: Mirage as team leader (as she is a Valkyrie), Banshee as second in command (as he had connections with magic because of his castle and his time fused with the spirit of variance), Colossus (as he was the Avatar of Cyttorak), Pixie (as she is half fairy) and maybe add characters like Rictor or Maddie. Their mission would be to travel through the world and deal with magical menaces for mutants (like Kyle and Yost X-force was but without being a kill squad).

Both versions would have their base at Cassidy Keep.

I also had the impression he had there will be more soli books. So maybe 2 team books and 2 solo books. I could see:
    New Mutants
    Excalibur
    Cable
    Mystique
    A picture would last longer darling...

The way he talks about focusing on more solos, the only team books I can see being relaunched for Wave 2 are Excalibur and New Mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    The way he talks about focusing on more solos, the only team books I can see being relaunched for Wave 2 are Excalibur and New Mutants.
    Yeah, seems to be the case and to be honest I'm not that excited with that. Solo books in the X-franchise has a low chance of survival unless they have Wolverine in the name.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Yeah, seems to be the case and to be honest I'm not that excited with that. Solo books in the X-franchise has a low chance of survival unless they have Wolverine in the name.
    I mean, that's what Brevoort is looking to change, though. Just because something has been the case in the past doesn't mean it needs to be in the future.

Jean Grey JUST came off of a solo mini that had multiple issues sell out and be reprinted. Her last solo was relatively successful as far as solos go. The man isn't just throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I'm hoping for Excalibur, but I don't think it's likely to happen.
    Iceman and Mystique for sure.
    Maybe New Mutants? Except for Magik they're all missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    I've been thinking in an Excalibur book for a while with two possible rosters:

One with a full british roster: Brian, Bashee, Wolfsbane, Chamber and Pixie which would act as the defenders of Avalon and magic from Great Britain (as Coven Akkaba had a lot of influence in the nation and have allied themselves with dictator Sat-Yr-Nin).

And the other which would be focused on a magic roster: Mirage as team leader (as she is a Valkyrie), Banshee as second in command (as he had connections with magic because of his castle and his time fused with the spirit of variance), Colossus (as he was the Avatar of Cyttorak), Pixie (as she is half fairy) and maybe add characters like Rictor or Maddie. Their mission would be to travel through the world and deal with magical menaces for mutants (like Kyle and Yost X-force was but without being a kill squad).

Both versions would have their base at Cassidy Keep.
    i kind of like your ideas, but i thought there was an x book like that that i just didn’t get into.