Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

One of the x-titles is going to be the long anticipated X-Patriots. Finally!

Last edited by shooshoomanjoe; 05-08-2024 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    One of the x-titles is going to be the long anticipated X-Patriots. Finally!

And who are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I'm hoping for Excalibur, but I don't think it's likely to happen.
    Iceman and Mystique for sure.
    Maybe New Mutants? Except for Magik they're all missing.
    I tend to agree with you. Once they announced Nightcrawler in Uncanny, I knew Excalibur was out the window. For me Excalibur works best with European characters. Kurt, Brian, Meggan, Rahne, Piotr, and Pete! Add Illyana and Pixie as well.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

So far i'm not impressed w these X teams none of my favs are on any teams so it's going to be a NO for me til i see Dazzler.Polaris.Siryn.Storm.Firestar.Justice.Gentl e.Bishop.Warpath.Just to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    So far i'm not impressed w these X teams none of my favs are on any teams so it's going to be a NO for me til i see Dazzler.Polaris.Siryn.Storm.Firestar.Justice.Gentl e.Bishop.Warpath.Just to name a few.
    I understand friend. But don’t lose hope, more announcements are coming. And girl, your list of faves is so badass! I’m sure a few of them will be snatched up soon.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Since tom said there will be more solos i can gues a few title thwt could come like Iceman. Otherbaolos id like but i doubt would be Gambit. Personally i cany guess who tom would concider except maybe Ms Marvel. I didn't choose Storm or Phoenix so for me to get a solo that isnt Wolverine it has to be really cool to me.
    X-Men Forever

Spectacular Member AlligatorSky's Avatar

I’m confident we’re getting Mystique by Declan Shalvey (although “Project Raven” might be too obvious…)

Iceman solo is also likely given we’re being told he’ll be somewhere but isn’t in any of the books (that we know of) announced so far.

Really hope we get a New Mutants book.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    I've been thinking in an Excalibur book for a while with two possible rosters:

One with a full british roster: Brian, Bashee, Wolfsbane, Chamber and Pixie which would act as the defenders of Avalon and magic from Great Britain (as Coven Akkaba had a lot of influence in the nation and have allied themselves with dictator Sat-Yr-Nin).

And the other which would be focused on a magic roster: Mirage as team leader (as she is a Valkyrie), Banshee as second in command (as he had connections with magic because of his castle and his time fused with the spirit of variance), Colossus (as he was the Avatar of Cyttorak), Pixie (as she is half fairy) and maybe add characters like Rictor or Maddie. Their mission would be to travel through the world and deal with magical menaces for mutants (like Kyle and Yost X-force was but without being a kill squad).

Both versions would have their base at Cassidy Keep.
    I dont know...people might riot if you base an Excalibur team (with a decidedly British history) in Ireland.
    William Messner Loebs Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-writ...ource=customer

Peter David Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Len Kaminski Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-len-kaminski

Quote Originally Posted by AlligatorSky View Post
    I’m confident we’re getting Mystique by Declan Shalvey (although “Project Raven” might be too obvious…)

Iceman solo is also likely given we’re being told he’ll be somewhere but isn’t in any of the books (that we know of) announced so far.

Really hope we get a New Mutants book.
    Exceptional is basically this era New Mutants so i doubt it
    X-Men Forever

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I remember Brevoort hinted at members of Jed MacKay's team possibly getting solos... so Cyclops? Magik? Psylocke? These latter two are getting one shots for the Blood Hunt event so they might have been testing the waters.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I remember Brevoort hinted at members of Jed MacKay's team possibly getting solos... so Cyclops? Magik? Psylocke? These latter two are getting one shots for the Blood Hunt event so they might have been testing the waters.
    Where did u hear that?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knightpryde View Post
    Where did u hear that?
    I think it was from a recent convention. MacKay was saying that none of the characters on his team had solos and Brevoort jumped in and added "for now". I... have no hope of finding the quote. I guess it could help if I remembered which con that was. C2E2 maybe?

I can see thst happening with Magik or Psylocke(Kwannon) x-men us the Cyclops Solo basicly imo. If true i probably wont suppoort finically as 6 is enough with my money and im not buying NYX Storm or Phoenix.
    X-Men Forever

With dazzler announced we have 3 left :P I bet on mystique , cable and excalibur

So far ill get
    X-Men
    Uncanny X-men
    Exceptional X-men
    X-Force
    X-factor
    Wolverine

Phoenix
    Storm
    Dazzler
    Nyx not getting.