Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Does Kiden still use ecstacy? Will you touch on Zebra Daddy's tragic backstory?
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2009
    --- the best there is at what I do ---

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    Does Kiden still use ecstacy? Will you touch on Zebra Daddy's tragic backstory?
    Neither Kiden nor Zebra Daddy are going to be focuses of the book.

For now.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JacksonLanzing View Post
    Neither Kiden nor Zebra Daddy are going to be focuses of the book.

For now.
    Well, I wish I could threaten you with my dollar but we both know I'm going to buy the book anyway. Maybe I'll buy two copies when Kiden shows up.
    X-Poster of the Month: July 2009
    --- the best there is at what I do ---

* I love the soap opera aspects of X-Men. Will we see romance in your series?

* No spoilers on for who, but are there any of your cast with new designs in addition to Laura you’re excited to unveil?

I have a question is their any plan to acknowledge Prodigy & Speed’s relationship I know he’s under the assumption David died but that happens off panel so it leaves that situation stagnant. I was just wondering I know Wiccan & Speed both are tricky characters to handle in X-Office due to Wanda & Pietro’s situation, but it’s the most popular ship for David so I would like to see his situation with Tommy addressed.

All-New Member

It seems I’ve been beaten to the punch regarding romance questions (I was also going to ask about David and Tommy, lol) but there’s another relationship to address… are Sophie (and her sisters) still dating Kid Cable since he came back? What’s the protocol when your shared boyfriend becomes an old man you’re no longer dating but now there are two of them and one is in your age range again?

Welcome, Jackson!

Mike Carey gave the spotlight for a bunch of the more obscure students in his X-Men Legacy run. To be direct, are we going to see Loa or Trance (or both, in a perfect world) in NYX? They were really endearing during that run (along with Indra and Bling!).

Just wanna say I loved your guardians run. My pull amount for books is always fickle. But im gonna give this a shot or two, I think. I like the cast.