Hey everyone!

I'm Jackson Lanzing, one half of the Hivemind with my best friend Collin Kelly. Together, we're writing the new NYX for Marvel's From The Ashes X-Line.

Collin and I are insanely excited to be joining our favorite line of comics with an ensemble book of young mutants learning to live in the post-Krakoan diaspora - and on the recommendation of Streez over on Twitter, I figured I'd come through and open up a thread for y'all to ask us questions about the book.

Why yes, I am stealing the idea from Gail. Not for the first time, and I'm sure not for the last.

If you're unaware of NYX, here's the public info: https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...from-the-ashes

Like many of you, the Krakoa Era has meant an enormous amount to me - it's the line that brought me back to X-Men as a reader after a bit of an absence. What can I say, Hickman and Gillen have always been my faves - I was lining up for Phonogram autographs back in the day. With NYX, we're looking to create a space that acts as a bridge between the Krakoa and the next era - one that acts as a conversation about mutant culture and community. So it's only right that we open our ears and hear what you have to say, regardless of your favorite X-books, and get that conversation started.

I'll swing through at least once a week to answer questions - or dodge the ones that I can't! Please feel free to post your feelings, your hopes, your critiques, whatever. This is your space, I'm just opening a little access hatch to Hivemind Labs so we can get into it about Kamala, Sophie, David, Anole, Laura, and all the rest of the mutants you'll be meeting on the mean streets of NYX.

So, yeah! Hope it's cool that I just rolled in like this! Ask away - and thanks in advance for taking a chance on these wild new X-books. We're all having a total blast making them for you.