Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mighty Member

Default Anyone remembers I,vampire?

I did some research on I,vampire about Andrew Bennett and Mary the queen of blood
    They debuted in the 1980’s house of mystery comics with Andrew showing up in other titles in the later years. Then the new 52 happened with Andrew and Mary as the focus of the I,vampire series. There was also Cain ad the first vampire in the series with Lilith too.

Feels like Andrew could have been dc’s answer to marvel’s blade

I don't think that he could an answer to Blade, but he could be something. I'm baffled that he didn't end up playing an important role in DC vs Vampires series.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I don't think that he could an answer to Blade, but he could be something. I'm baffled that he didn't end up playing an important role in DC vs Vampires series.
    He was in it along with Mary but they didn’t do much just hope they would get more prominent in future comics since marvel had blood hunt for the mainstream 616 vampires

I really enjoyed the New 52 series. If you have any interest in the character I definitely recommend that run.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I really enjoyed the New 52 series. If you have any interest in the character I definitely recommend that run.
    I am tempted just wish they get more love

I remembered the New 52 series.