I love all comics, but when it comes to back issues I'm primarily a Marvel guy. I always see top 5 or top 10 lists of best comics for characters like Captain America, Iron Man, the X-Men, and Spiderman, but what about the less than A-Listers like Hercules, Moon Knight, Spider Woman, and Mockingbird? Even though I've been collecting comics for about 8 years, I see how it could be difficult for readers who are interested in these characters to get stories about them that are more than cameos, or who don't have the money or time to buy entire runs involving these characters, but would still like to own a few issues involving them.

So here is what I propose: people list their favorite issues for the characters who aren't considered A-Listers (i.e., characters who won't be appearing in a Marvel movie anytime soon). People can list their own favorite characters and what they consider that character's top appearances (including mini-series or a short run), or they can ask others for help on a character. I for one would be interested in knowing what people consider Shang-Chi's top five appearances, as he is a character people seem to like but can never really give a specific example or story as to why. I will try to put a few lists of my own on here for starters, but feel free to contribute!