Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pm me any unused DC character/concept/series and we would go from there. Monthly titles with usually a paragraph or 2 of the synopsis/promo for the ongoing storylines of the series are submitted and posted.

Sales totals for April are up!

Thanks to all who supported the Cursed titles!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

So as all participants have seen via direct message, the incomparable Shaggydoo will sadly be departing New Dawn for now. This is a huge loss, as he was not only our Editor-in-Chief but also our most prolific plotter.

I think I speak for everyone who ever participated in New Dawn when I say “thank you Shaggy!” It’s been an absolute pleasure for the last several years. We all wish you the best of luck and hope to see you return in the future.

That being said, we’re brainstorming on what to do next. NX01A has stepped up and offered to help in true heroic fashion. We’re open to input from established New Dawn members or any new blood and aspire to make this transition process into an opportunity to refresh the New Dawn brand. What do you think?

In the meanwhile, this month’s solicitations are up. I’m sure you’ll want to pull all of Shaggydoo’s final issues!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

I'd like to thank Shaggy Doo for his work. Only having started buying a short time ago, I see a lot of love and excitement for these characters. The logistics and personal interactions are certainly time consuming and I look forward to hopefully being part of the new New Dawn. I'm really cool with another name as new New Dawn is considerably less than awesome.

I made my pulls and added Shaggy's books as a tribute.
    Thanks, again, Shaggy!!
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.