Page 708 of 708 FirstFirst ... 208608658698704705706707708
Results 10,606 to 10,612 of 10612

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Lets wait for it to come out first.

Meanwhile Spider-Man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPQaMFie8hI
    Seems like acceptable speed for Superman fly.

Also God of War and Devil May Cry give You chance to play as OP characters and they are doing great.
    We all know that a lore accurate version of Kratos couldn't die, but to add a challenge the devs set limits. Dante, Nero, Vergil, are all top dogs in their universe, same as Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    The disparity is wider considering the Superman and Batman numbers are lower. There are at least FOUR animated Superman shows.
    Yeah, the 40s one, a 90s one, that Superman and the Legion of Super-Heroes one in the 2000s... did he have something in the 60s or 70s as well?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

There are five animated Superman shows, not counting spin-offs like LoSH and Krypto.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, the 40s one, a 90s one, that Superman and the Legion of Super-Heroes one in the 2000s... did he have something in the 60s or 70s as well?
    He had one in the 80s. There was also a Superman/Aquaman Hour in the 60's apparently which were a series of shorts like Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry so that may count as well. I didn't consider LoSH but now that you mention it, technically that too was a Young Clark & Friends show. I realized you missed My Adventures With Superman btw, so include that too.
    Last edited by Confuzzled; Yesterday at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    He had one in the 80s. There was also a Superman/Aquaman Hour in the 60's apparently which were a series of shorts like Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry so that may count as well. I didn't consider LoSH but now that you mention it, technically that too was a Young Clark & Friends show.
    If I remember right the 80's one even had a WW episode that felt like a stealth pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If I remember right the 80's one even had a WW episode that felt like a stealth pilot.
    Possible, but a few months after that show, Batman '89 came out and then welp! Diana who? It became very clear to DC whom to focus on after Clark (speaking of whom, now that I checked, still continued on in animation with a four season Superboy animated show about a younger version of him from 1989 to 1992)

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    WW is part of the trinity because her title, Batman and Superman were all continuously published even after superheroes fell out of favor in the 50's and didn't experience a resurgence until the 60's. Although I was not a huge fan of it, the wide spread cultural acclaim of her solo movie in 2017 alone proves that there has been always been interesting around the character. WB was always too reluctant to invest outside of Superman and Batman. And they have been paying the price for it for the last 15 years or so of the superhero boom.
    If story about DC having to publish WW's title to retain rights is true then there is a question how popular it really was back in 50's.