Page 696 of 702 FirstFirst ... 196596646686692693694695696697698699700 ... LastLast
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 10518

Mark back for one more time and even says jacks line!

Fantastic Member

Lol why were WB expecting a Suicide Squad game to generate 200+ million dollars of revenue in the first place?

Incredible Member

‘BATMAN: CAPED CRUSADER’ premieres on August 1 on Prime Video

Last edited by Holt; 05-09-2024 at 10:47 AM.

[/IMG]

Bruce Timm talks about Harley Quinn in Batman:Caped Crusader

“I co-created the character, so I have a lot of love and affection for her, but I thought there might be something interesting about bringing her on the show, just not as Joker’s girlfriend,” Timm says. “So how do we do that? A big part was just doing a basic flip. The original Dr. Quinzel was a little bit more serious, and then when she became Harley, she got really goofy and weird. So we thought, what if we reverse that? When she's Dr. Quinzel, she's a little bit more whimsical and fun, and then when she's Harley Quinn, she's scary.”
    Last edited by Holt; 05-09-2024 at 10:48 AM.

And here’s a rundown on the show.
    https://ew.com/batman-caped-crusader...-quinn-8645683

Starts airing August 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    [/IMG]

“I co-created the character, so I have a lot of love and affection for her, but I thought there might be something interesting about bringing her on the show, just not as Joker’s girlfriend,” Timm says. “So how do we do that? A big part was just doing a basic flip. The original Dr. Quinzel was a little bit more serious, and then when she became Harley, she got really goofy and weird. So we thought, what if we reverse that? When she's Dr. Quinzel, she's a little bit more whimsical and fun, and then when she's Harley Quinn, she's scary.”
    Very exciting tbh.

I'm overall looking forward to this but I just wish Robin and Batgirl could be in it.
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

[/IMG]

Sounds interesting. I’m totally down for a new version of HQ. But I’m sure the internet is gonna have a melt down.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Mark back for one more time and even says jacks line!

I should've known he'd be playable.
    When was the last time anything DC won?
    [/IMG]

For some reason I get the vibe that this is some kind of "Take That" to Paul Dini from Bruce Timm.
    And here’s a rundown on the show.
    https://ew.com/batman-caped-crusader...-quinn-8645683

Starts airing August 1.
    Sounds like a really hardcore version of Batman. Actually reminds me a lot of Beware the Batman.
    Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    Very exciting tbh.

I'm overall looking forward to this but I just wish Robin and Batgirl could be in it.
    This doesn't really feel like a Batman who would work well with protege's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Sounds interesting. I’m totally down for a new version of HQ. But I’m sure the internet is gonna have a melt down.
    My perspective is why do Asian-American Harley when you could have used Lady Shiva? I know Harley has more of a "name' but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    My perspective is why do Asian-American Harley when you could have used Lady Shiva? I know Harley has more of a "name' but still.
    You answered your own question. They do it to make big headlines that they raceswapped a popular character, since otherwise noone cares. The Harley Quinn show made Golden Glider Asian too and noone cared cause casuals don't know who she is. Here the headline of an article about the very first look of the new Batman show is all about Harley Quinn being Asian-American. The details about changing her origin to disassociate her from The Joker almost seem secondary.

lol lamo even

8pkdcs.jpg

hope this the end of Harley Quinn and Ayer squad iteration

Lady Shiva and Harley are extremely different characters, so I don’t really think Shiva could easily be slotted into what they’re doing here. Shiva playing psychiatrist isn’t something I’d think of her doing.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Nothing about Lady Shiva is a therapist. Nor is she a henchmen to Joker.

This is stupid and racist. They have literally nothing in common with each other. Asian people are not interchangeable- so they changed Harley's race, that doesn't mean she isn't Harley. "Why not make her [insert asian woman]" is just a gross ass question nbs
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them