Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

I have also started to like the title after despising the first 7-8 issues (especially the Earth-2 Dick Grayson...yeeesh). The quality has definitely picked up recently. It's too bad that Robinson couldn't have stayed on as the book was excellent, but it seems they needed to job Earth-2 to make Darkseid/Apokolips scary for the Darkseid War. Oh well, we will get a new Earth-2 book out of Convergence it seems

BANNED

I thought World's End was good since the beginning and i am definitely looking forward to Earth 2: Society. Is it me or is Obsidian's new design AWESOME?! I'm just confused on the whole Earth 2 Oliver Queen thing. Remember when Red Arrow from Earth 2 helped Green Arrow and The Outsiders on Cadmus Island? I thought that was Oliver Queen of Earth 2, but Wednesday's issue gave us a whole different Oliver Queen who resembled his Pre-52 look.
    Last edited by Starchild; 02-27-2015 at 01:34 PM.

With all the destruction that world has taken how is anyone still alive.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

I hope the earth 2 survivors don't die in Covergence.

Can i just read World's End without Earth 2? Will I be confused?

Thanks for any answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post

Thanks for any answers
    Not really no.

I kinda hate Earth 2 now. Has no purpose in regards to World's End

I really hate that I like this book despite all of it's faults. Which is one of the main reasons why I like it. It's flawed but still enjoyable, and I have to admit, I am a fan of all this destruction. To a point.

The Struggle of Earth 2 is too real. If you think about it. The war between the World Army with Steppenwolf, to now. has only been, like about, I'd say about 2 weeks, most likely less.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post

Thanks for any answers
    I'd say yes....you can read it without the main book! of course you won't know backstory....but worlds end doesn't follow it precisely anyhow....but worlds end does a pretty good job of summarizing and explaining things. Earth 2 the main book is now the side story book and is not the main story anymore.
    Last edited by Venom2099; 03-03-2015 at 08:36 PM.
    MY Pull List: MARVEL: Amazing Spider-man, Spider-Man 2099, Star Wars DC: Earth 2: society, Superman, Action, Batman, Batman Beyond, titans, teen titans; IMAGE: Lazarus, Outcast, Southern Bastards IDW: Star Trek: Boldly Go VALIANT Ninjak