Hey all, I am reading via marvel unlimited and I used to read full runs, but I would prefer to be more focused this time. I have been googling around, trying stuff out and usually it doesn't really work, some suggestions of "best runs" just don't seem too appealing. So that's why I am here, hoping a more personal suggestion will be more helpful.

I read most of Hulk - enjoyed Peter David (Vegas part was my favorite) and Ewing (first half was stronger), Pak was not bad as well.
I read Spider-man from JMS to 2016ish, JMS was not bad at first, everything else I could have done without
X-men - I read Claremont, skimmed through stuff until Morrison - sadly the art style really bothered me, read astonishing and skipped everything till Krakoa. Claremont's stuff was my favorite of it all.
Ultimate Spider-man was pretty good, tried some other ultimate universe stuff, but didn't really work for me
Tried a few Doctor strange, Punisher and silver surfer runs, but except current Punisher and Silver Surfer: Black nothing really worked for me
Read Fractions Iron-man, Hawkeye and Iron fist, only enjoyed the Hawkeye
Read most of Daredevil and most of it was pretty good, However I don't like the last arc of Zdarskys run sadly
Ed Brubaker’s Captain America was good, the run after that was not for me, never came back to captain America after that
Read all of colors by Tim sale, beautiful but I am not sure if its for me
Earth X, Old man Logan, etc - alternative dystopic realities are not really my jam, only Peter David's Maestro worked
Inhumans by Paul Jenkins - not for me
Marvel 1602 - not for me
Ewings Venom and X-men stuff - I lover immortal hulk, so was bummed when neither worked for me.
Tried some Carnage/Symbiote runs and crossovers, but it wasn't for me as well
Spider-verse's - not for me
Spider-man's life story - it was fun
Vision by Tom King - not for me
Moonknight (2016) - not for me
Never tried Thor or Avengers, just doesn't seem like something up my alley, but maybe you have a suggestion which could rock my world?
Tried getting into F4 a few times with Hickman, and while it was ok, it didn't really grip me after the first "solve everything" arc ends.

I am sure I missed something, but any advice is appreciated! Thank you so much!