View Poll Results: What Is Your Favorite Line For The Month Of May?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • CURSED DAWN

4 33.33%
  • INFINITE DAWN

2 16.67%
  • HEROES DAWN

0 0%
  • STEEL DAWN

1 8.33%
  • GOTHAM'S DAWN

2 16.67%
  • COSMIC DAWN

3 25.00%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CURSED LINE PART 2

JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK #2

Plotted by EXCITER
    Written by MARK WAID
    Art by MATTEO SCALERA
    “A DARKER SHADE OF GREY” Part Two “CONGREGAMINI, ILLUMINATI”
    Will the whole world die on a Saturday and be buried on Sunday? It just might, because Solomon Grundy has ascended to become the avatar of death, and in his rage he threatens to unleash the full wrath of the Parliament of Decay - turning the Earth into a withered husk! But before he can create this paradise of the dead, he must face the newly reunited Justice League Dark! And he's ready, having risen champions to defend him... Old enemies and old friends, the JLD's past has literally come back to haunt them! Who from the pasts of Swamp Thing, Etrigan, Zealot, Azrael, Amethyst, and Dr. Fate isn't staying dead? And can Zatanna find the strength to fight... her recently deceased father?
    Meanwhile, Zatanna's boyfriend Yorick and his Capuncin monkey Ampersand continue to search through the effects of the late Giovanni Zatara. Will they realize what they've found when they stumble across Eclipso's “Heart of Darkness”?
    32 PGs./Rated T+...$2.99

PREACHER: BETWEEN HEAVEN & HELL #2

Plot by GLOBAL HONORED
    Written by MATT FRACTION & KELLY SUE DECONNICK
    Art by NICK DRAGOTTA
    Alternate Variant Cover by GLENN FABRY
    "RED RIVER"
    South of Heaven, West of Hell, in the lost space in between, a place called Purgatory.
    Jesse Custer begins his trek to "The Town" on a mission to recruit a posse and free the souls of Limbo (including his mother's) from a rebellious occupying force that has overtaken this dimension. Heaven is just an invasion away. Accompanied by his new cohorts, an intuitive collie he naturally has named "Lassie," and a withered old fool who claims to be his grandfather, Jesse journeys through the vast desert, soaked in the light of seven suns, until he reaches a mirage..a stream of crimson...or is it...and next to it, an old saloon? Inside is a rough crowd, there alone, drinking at a center table is...a giant man in a ten gallon hat, The Duke himself, the legend who has always stood by Jesse, acting as his voice of reason, his spiritual father, the one that pushed him through the darkest times and made him the man he is. But what if this Duke is the real thing? If he has no idea who Jesse is at all? What happens when your heroes don't turn out to be what you made them? Who was the voice speaking to Jesse all these year if this is just a bitter, drunken, washed up old cowboy? Then THEY enter...rough riders, highwaymen, nicknamed The Devil's Brigade, starting to tear up the place, shoving the barkeep around. Is there no respect even here? And did someone say team-up? "Here Pilgrim, hold this Colt, I think you're gonna need it." It's High Noon just outside of Hell and Jesse Custer and John F'n Wayne are ready to draw on a gang of outlaws. On second thought - This must be Heaven!
    Next Month: Crossing the River of No Return!
    32 PGs./Rated M...$2.99

SANDMAN #2
    Plotted by MCGAFFER
    Written by NEIL GAIMAN
    Art by MIKE DRINGENBERG
    Moonlight bathes the broken body of Destruction as he lays at the feet of our sister Death.....
    She is confused though, he is not here for her to take? He lays broken and beyond, beyond even our reach.....
    What power can do such a thing? What power can deny the Endless? Once again I think back to my dream and hear the absent children laughing in the blood red ocean. Imagine my shock when my sister tells me that this ocean exists! It is the Tides of Life and Death whose shores are the very grains of life. Each grain is a single life in the multitude, as the surf crashes onto the sands it brings forth new grains from it's immensity, new life, but as it retreats again it takes some back to the dark waters. Death for Life, Life for Death. I ask if she can take me there, but she cannot. None may walk these shores, this is the focal point of all existence and the shores are the most sacred ground. But sister, you don't understand. In my dream I saw the footprints of children who had played in the surf! I still hear their voices and the ocean in my head! A shocked whisper escapes her lips, "Day's Ending..." The children of the Day's Ending have come forth, their one purpose in being to determine whether or not existence should end. I look at the body of my brother Destruction whose existence is beyond even my sister, this does not bode well.
    32 PGs./Rated T+...$2.99
    Last edited by shaggydoo; 05-04-2015 at 10:44 PM.