Page 444 of 444 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444
Results 6,646 to 6,650 of 6650
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

A very stupid statement is a person seriously said etiquette doesn't matter which is entirely wrong.
    Servers in Europe make enough cash that they don't need tips so if you do tip them they'll view it as an insult, and as a result, violence might happen. So it's playing with fire.

Business deals won't get made when a person in another country refuses to show respect for etiquette in that country.

People see movies without flaws when people don't text, talk, or do anything disruptive.

In the gym members would get angry if members don't put plates or other movable items back where those items belong after using them.
    It's dangerous and uncomfortable to work out in close space to a other person so not respecting a person's personal space is entirely inane. Not maybe it is, not possibly it, it freakin simply is.

Everyone else at the gym is begging you. Please wipe your sweat off of machines, barbells, floor mats and anything else you use. Even if you "didn't sweat that much," wipe it down. This is basic gym etiquette and reduces the smear of sweaty germs all across the equipment.
    So in other words there is no valid argument for not wiping down the equipment if it's in a Public gym.

https://www.cnet.com/health/fitness/...portant-rules/

The person that views me as weird along with any other person that wipes down the machine or bech after using it is a damn fool because it's weird. Also a very flimsy reason for not wiping down the bench, or the machines.
    Furthermore, that person would not be able to give a strong refusal argument for how reducing the smear of sweaty germs across the equipment could be done without wiping the machine or bench after using it. It's 1 of those a person can't win this argument much like people who continue to say the US Landing on the moon is a hoax that has been repeatedly debunked, any person that argues box office success equates to a well-made movie because objectively terrible movies have been successful including the Bay Transformers movies, Armageddon, Anderson Resident Evil movies, etc.
    https://noequipmentfitness.com/
    No Equipment Fitness is my Online Fitness website where you can purchase short no equipment workouts.

Misanthropy isn't better than racism.

"I hate everyone equally" isn't the moral statement people who say it seem to think it is.

I like Ryuji and Morgana from Persona 5.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I like Ryuji and Morgana from Persona 5.
    I think most people like Ryuji.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    I think most people like Ryuji.
    Not in Japan which is surprising. He feels like the average hot blooded shonen manga lead.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; Yesterday at 08:48 AM.