Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141
Results 2,101 to 2,105 of 2105

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    Still love the old East Coast/West Coast days so going to be delving into that. Seven members each, some classics, some newer additions, and a couple never-befores signing up for the first time.

Avengers East
    Captain America (Steve)
    She-Hulk
    Spectrum
    Scarlet Witch
    Vision
    3-D Man
    Sepulchre

Avengers West
    Hawkeye (Clint)
    Mockingbird
    Wonder Man
    Tigra
    Wasp (Jan)
    Firebird
    Warpath
    ^^^I'm a sucker for West Coast teams; I like you went traditional w. that lineup, and gave them a powerhouse like a warpath.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^I'm a sucker for West Coast teams; I like you went traditional w. that lineup, and gave them a powerhouse like a warpath.
    Agreed. If Marvel isn't going to give us a West Coast Avengers (I understand the argument that "Avengers should be global," but then why halt that global presence to a single team/collection of characters), then they really should give us a big team on the west coast with some legit big characters who will ensure the book remains a regular fixture (and isn't a situation like the X-Men hiding out on their own island in San Fran or anything like that). I'm pretty sick and tired of Marvel's NYC fetish.

Astonishing Member

Ironman
    Wasp
    Quicksilver
    She Hulk - Classic
    Captain Marvel
    Jack of Hearts
    Sasquatch
    Ironfist( Danny)
    Luke Cage
    Tigra
    Le Peregrine
    Jean Grey
    Sandman
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 05-10-2024 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    Agreed. If Marvel isn't going to give us a West Coast Avengers (I understand the argument that "Avengers should be global," but then why halt that global presence to a single team/collection of characters), then they really should give us a big team on the west coast with some legit big characters who will ensure the book remains a regular fixture (and isn't a situation like the X-Men hiding out on their own island in San Fran or anything like that). I'm pretty sick and tired of Marvel's NYC fetish.
    ^^^Hell, I’m a native New Yorker and even I want Marvel to feature other cities!

Eh, why not! A poor man’s Avengers based on the original line up.

No Cap but you get, CITIZEN V.
    The John Watkins III version. Carrying on the family tradition. He’s the seventh CV, and looking to erase the damage Zemo did to his legacy.

No Thor but you get, ARKON.
    A haughty other dimensional warrior King w. a quiver full of lightning bolts. He’s all about testing himself in battle and then getting his feast on.

No Iron Man but you get, DETROIT STEEL.
    The Doug Johnson III version. Ex Military working in the private sector. He’s got more in common w. James Rhodes Than Tony in terms of skill set.

No Hulk but you get, GEN. MAVERICK.
    I actually DO like this guy. The bike shorts though, are easy to make fun of. Hulk was replaced by Cap on The Avengers, but I’m keeping both Maverick and Citizen V on this team.

No Hank Pym but you get, THE HORNET.
    The Hobie Brown version. Brown’s got science know how, and like Hank, has had a few different identities. There have also been other Hornets so it’s nice and confusing.

No Wasp but you get, THE RED LOCUST.
    A happy go lucky young woman w. a lotta heart. Like The Wasp she’s the youngest, but is still going to end up being only sane person and team mom.