Page 126 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 1914

Thread: Spawn

Mighty Member

Spawn 352 and case files issue 2 are now out

Spawn 352 was really good and can't wait to see whom this mysterious Angel girl is.

Fantastic Member

Image Comics July 2024 solicits are out and brings us a new book alert as Spawn Kills Every Spawn will be releasing on July 24th as a 5 issue mini series with team of John Layman and Rob "Sketchcraft" Duenas. Solicit reads:

What happens when you find out you're not the only Hellspawn? What if you also find out you're not the coolest Hellspawn? Easy - you kill them all!
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/blee...2024-solicits/

The 3 issue Monolith mini series will be ending in July.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HellsRider View Post
    Image Comics July 2024 solicits are out and brings us a new book alert as Spawn Kills Every Spawn will be releasing on July 24th as a 5 issue mini series with team of John Layman and Rob "Sketchcraft" Duenas. Solicit reads:

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/blee...2024-solicits/

The 3 issue Monolith mini series will be ending in July.
    Yep next mini is violator soon along with medevial spawn.

Fantastic Member

Got around to the Spawn Universe books this month.

Solid issues with the main book and The Scorched. I like the positioning of Wynn and The Agency in both books, curious about who the angel character is in the main book, and we find out why Al is looking for a cure for vampirism which was a good ending to the main book. Surprised Nyx would allow Wynn to capture Overt-kill after he was blasted to bits by Sinn, but Overt-kill specifically has been used in so many different ways that the path Wynn took is interesting and seems a bit similar to the Sin Eaters that The Curse was using in the first arc of The Scorched.

As for Rat City, I enjoyed the first issue. While making Peter a veteran like Al, his path is different, I'm curious about the pharmaceutical company, and I liked the restraint to not have Peter suit up in the first issue as it allows for Peter to stand on his own. Intrigued to know more and I'm honestly looking forward to the Monolith mini-series in May especially if it covers more of a cosmic approach to things given the things Monolith has shown to know with his appearances so far from meeting Urizen previously, his history with Omega Spawn, and the Planet Eaters.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by HellsRider View Post
    Got around to the Spawn Universe books this month.

Solid issues with the main book and The Scorched. I like the positioning of Wynn and The Agency in both books, curious about who the angel character is in the main book, and we find out why Al is looking for a cure for vampirism which was a good ending to the main book. Surprised Nyx would allow Wynn to capture Overt-kill after he was blasted to bits by Sinn, but Overt-kill specifically has been used in so many different ways that the path Wynn took is interesting and seems a bit similar to the Sin Eaters that The Curse was using in the first arc of The Scorched.

As for Rat City, I enjoyed the first issue. While making Peter a veteran like Al, his path is different, I'm curious about the pharmaceutical company, and I liked the restraint to not have Peter suit up in the first issue as it allows for Peter to stand on his own. Intrigued to know more and I'm honestly looking forward to the Monolith mini-series in May especially if it covers more of a cosmic approach to things given the things Monolith has shown to know with his appearances so far from meeting Urizen previously, his history with Omega Spawn, and the Planet Eaters.
    Well king spawn also had Terry shot and demons using al to destroy a rival. Sam and twitch also has a mystery case. Gunsligner is now traveling with Linda for the place that where the killers of sister are located

Some previous of scorched 29 has Charlotte getting killed by bishop and replaced by violator’s sister

Mighty Member

Yep gunslinger 31 and scorched 29 are now out

Excited for Monolith #1 this week. We finally get more backstory on the big guy. Hoping that this is good as I have not been feeling the Sam and Twitch book.

Rat City was great and can't wait to read issue #2 this week.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by captainzombie View Post
    Excited for Monolith #1 this week. We finally get more backstory on the big guy. Hoping that this is good as I have not been feeling the Sam and Twitch book.

Rat City was great and can't wait to read issue #2 this week.
    I give Sam and Twitch 12 issues before it’s axed or brought to a conclusion. It just ain’t hitting.

Rat City though? If Todd plays his cards right, Peter could be a worthy successor to the name Spawn behind Al. I’m very interested in seeing more of the world Rat City has briefly shown us.

It’s good to know that Misery and Monoilth are confirmed mini-series. As a while, regarding Monolith, he really doesn’t strike me as interesting so here is hopefully this mini can spark an interest for me.

The main Spawn title, Scorched and King Spawn are slow burners for me right now. I’m just slowly going with the pace, but honestly the last issue of King Spawn was a waste. Could have been condensed in less than 10 pages.

At least the art looks good.

I don’t have an opinion on Gunslinger as I’ve dropped it entirely. Scorched, being a book that focuses on Priest and Haunt is a check on my list. Best place to have them, all under one roof, so to speak. Interested to see how this pans out for Jessica, back under Wynn.

The main Spawn title? It’s cool seeing Al just being Al, a normal human with no powers just using his skills. I HOPE we never (at least not for a long while) get “undead” Al back. There is so much that can be done with a normal human Al that we have never got to experience as a reader that we only got a glimpse of when Erik Lawson was handling the story/art.
    Last edited by Blanks; 05-14-2024 at 01:02 PM.

Incredible Member

Figured I would make a new post, rather than adding onto the last one where it would become too lengthily. Anyhoo… you know who I’d like to see return back to the comic?

Bobby. We haven’t seen Al’s friend since issue 87-88.
    Last edited by Blanks; 05-14-2024 at 02:06 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    I give Sam and Twitch 12 issues before it’s axed or brought to a conclusion. It just ain’t hitting.

Rat City though? If Todd plays his cards right, Peter could be a worthy successor to the name Spawn behind Al. I’m very interested in seeing more of the world Rat City has briefly shown us.

It’s good to know that Misery and Monoilth are confirmed mini-series. As a while, regarding Monolith, he really doesn’t strike me as interesting so here is hopefully this mini can spark an interest for me.

The main Spawn title, Scorched and King Spawn are slow burners for me right now. I’m just slowly going with the pace, but honestly the last issue of King Spawn was a waste. Could have been condensed in less than 10 pages.

At least the art looks good.

I don’t have an opinion on Gunslinger as I’ve dropped it entirely. Scorched, being a book that focuses on Priest and Haunt is a check on my list. Best place to have them, all under one roof, so to speak. Interested to see how this pans out for Jessica, back under Wynn.

The main Spawn title? It’s cool seeing Al just being Al, a normal human with no powers just using his skills. I HOPE we never (at least not for a long while) get “undead” Al back. There is so much that can be done with a normal human Al that we have never got to experience as a reader that we only got a glimpse of when Erik Lawson was handling the story/art.
    Unlikely bro gunslinger is getting good now. Plus the solications have al and co get their powers back anyways like both spawn and king spawn are dealing with vampires so we will get more cosmic forces again. So no your idea won’t work and also Sam and twitch is a ongoing series not a mini. Like you though Gunsligner wouldn’t last yet it is still going.

I mean we had al depowered before so it is nothing new I think people will get bored of human al eventually like he already can do this normal stuff before this is nothing new.

She-spawn is already getting her own series plus the issues with greenworld and Nyx.

Bloodletter,focus,spawn 77,and knights vs samurai are also coming
    Last edited by Toxin45; 05-14-2024 at 02:22 PM.

Mighty Member

Figured I would make a new post, rather than adding onto the last one where it would become too lengthily. Anyhoo… you know who I’d like to see return back to the comic?

Bobby. We haven’t seen Al’s friend since issue 87-88.
    Unlikely he won’t come back al kicked him and the other homeless people out and al kinda moved on from being homeless anyways
    Last edited by Toxin45; 05-14-2024 at 02:36 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Unlikely bro gunslinger is getting good now. Plus the solications have al and co get their powers back anyways like both spawn and king spawn are dealing with vampires so we will get more cosmic forces again. So no your idea won’t work and also Sam and twitch is a ongoing series not a mini. Like you though Gunsligner wouldn’t last yet it is still going.

I mean we had al depowered before so it is nothing new I think people will get bored of human al eventually like he already can do this normal stuff before this is nothing new.

She-spawn is already getting her own series plus the issues with greenworld and Nyx.

Bloodletter,focus,spawn 77,and knights vs samurai are also coming
    Unlikely what? About Gunslinger? I didn’t say it was being canceled, I just said “I’m” not buying it anymore.

Incredible Member

If Bobby isn’t dead, part of his story was that he wanted to see his daughter again. It is not beyond belief that Bobby got cleaned up, found his daughter and having a normal life. Perfect opportunity to see him again either through Spawn/Al running into him, or Sam and Twitch running into him on the streets, Soup kitchen or anywhere.

Mighty Member

If Bobby isn’t dead, part of his story was that he wanted to see his daughter again. It is not beyond belief that Bobby got cleaned up, found his daughter and having a normal life. Perfect opportunity to see him again either through Spawn/Al running into him, or Sam and Twitch running into him on the streets, Soup kitchen or anywhere.
    Just a one appearance and never seen again that is more likley.
    Last edited by Toxin45; 05-14-2024 at 03:01 PM.