Super Moderator

Default REVIEW: Green Arrow: Rebirth, #1

Oliver and Dinah take on a human trafficking ring in Benjamin Percy and Otto Schmidt's "Green Arrow: Rebirth" #1.

Full review here.

This was good. I like how Black Canary was taking Ollie down a peg or two and I also liked that despite looking like the older Green Arrow with years of regret on his face this was still the New 52 Green Arrow.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

I think those awkward "Something about her.." lines are attached to the overarching Rebirth story. Characters start remembering more as time goes on or as the narrative sees fit. So things with a strong history, like black canary and green arrow, invoke deep emotions. And they might not know why at first. I expect that kind of talk a lot while they flesh out who remembers what.

BANNED

Ugly ugly art.

Still I notice the numbers are really climbing. Anyone else think Arrow has anything to do with this?