- Nadia's friend Ying from the red room is tasked to bring her back or she dies.
- Apparently there is no way out of this so she presses a button, Nadia turns her back, and Ying disappears in that 2 seconds like the villains in Arrow and Flash.
- Giant Raccoon. I guess Ying made that happen.
- That raccoon and Devil Dinosaur fight, raccoon shrinks down, problem solved.
- Moongirl is too busy to join G.I.R.L.
- Nadia gets a new phone.
- More hints on her being lesbian.
- Janet has one page cameo. She is mad that Nadia still hasn't taken care of the legal stuff and that Jarvis hasn't pushed her into.
- Nadia recruits another genius to the team. She had a rough few months so Nadia's offer cheers her up. She was working on a teleporter when Nadia and Jarvis arrived.
- Her dad loves the idea. So she is officially in.
- At night, in times square, Nadia is at a coffee shop to recruit the last girl. Lesson to learn here: Blonde girls are dumb. Women of color are clever.
- Last girl isn't into the idea. She just wants to impress the dumb blondes to go to their party.
- Nadia keeps trying to convince her but at the end she makes it clear she wants a normal life.
- When they go back to the shop they see that Poundcakes has the girl's mother. tbc

the Good:

- Finally somethings are starting to happen with her past coming into play.
- Science stuff.
- Priya, the last girl Nadia went to visit, is cool.

the Bad:

- Still no story. Her entire purpose is to collect a bunch of genius girls. No villain. No stakes. Barely any action.
- Jarvis is written like a joke.
- Generic fun, lighthearted dialogue. Nothing special. Same jokes we see every day in various places.
- Not a fan of the art. Definitely hating the colors. Anyone can do a better job with Paint.
- Zero creativity. Bee Girl? Pixie Girl? Tinkerbell? for real?
- Needs some heroing.

4/10 for me.