View Poll Results: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NEW DAWN LINE FOR MARCH?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • COSMIC

1 10.00%
  • CURSED

2 20.00%
  • GOTHAM

2 20.00%
  • HEROES

3 30.00%
  • INFINITE

1 10.00%
  • STEEL

1 10.00%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CURSED DAWN

The weird, the dark, the unknown, at the edge of sanity and time!

JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK #24
    Plotted by EXCITER
    Written by MARK WAID
    Art by MATTEO SCALERA
    "THE AZRAEL CODE" Part Two "THIS IS MY BLOOD"
    What would the world do if it learned that Jesus of Nazareth had a shadowy enforcer named Dumas? Much moreso, what would the world do if it learned that Jesus was not divine but rather that his ability to resurrect was due to a healing factor derived from a mixed Czarnian heritage? This is the secret heretical belief of the upper echelons of the Order of St. Dumas, who protect Jesus' reputation as their patron saint Dumas did. Any who discover these truths must be silenced - and Azrael and the Justice League Dark are the first to have done so in hundreds of years (the last time resulted in the Inquisition)! As a result, the Order has descended upon them with righteous fury. Etrigan, captured and sent to Vatican City for vanquishing rites! Dr. Fate and Zatanna, cut off from magic and set to be tried for witchcraft! And worst of all, the last Czarian Lobo captured and subjected to experimentation. The Order believes that if his flesh is eaten and blood drunk, sacrificing him will allow them to obtain the powers of historical Jesus and become an unstoppable army of christs! Onward Christian soldiers, destroy Azrael, Swamp Thing, Zealot, and Amethyst before they can stop you!
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

EMBER #18
    Plot by SUNOFDARKCHILD
    Written by PETER DAVID
    Art by LEONARD KIRK
    "MONSTERS IN THE HOOD"
    Leesburg is rocked by a spate of demon attacks. Stores are ransacked, people are attacked in the streets, and Linda's high school is trashed. There are so many random monster attacks that the police can't keep up, even with the help of Ember and 'Action Man.' DNM, the Demon Drug, has come to Leesburg.
    32 PGs./Rated T+ …$2.99

SENTINELS OF MAGIC #23
    Plot by NX01A
    Script by JIM BUTCHER
    Art by JEROME OPEÑA
    "CLOVERFIELDS"
    * As Saint Patrick's Day celebrations begin in New York City, the rivers turn green and toxic. Anacondas worm their way out of the Big Apple's sewers. The five boroughs turn into massive four-leaf clover fields where their many drunks turn into angry, green hulks.
    * NYC's only hope is the adrenaline junkie hipster known after his recent near death experience as KID ETERNITY! With the demonic CREEPER and the angelic ZAURIEL trying to influence him, Kid Eternity summons someone who can handle Irish problems: SAINT PATRICK! Unfortunately, this Saint Patrick would rather get wasted at Muldoon's Irish Pub and Steakhouse.
    * THE SHADE and BLACK ORCHID enjoy some... er... private time at his Swiss chalet.
    * FLEX MENTALLO's quest to discover what game the PHANTOM STRANGER is playing continues!
    32 PGs/Rated T+/$2.99

JONAH HEX: PEACE BOUNTY #22
    Plotted by MCGAFFER
    Written by JIMMY PALMIOTTI
    Art by TONY DEZUNIGA
    Jonah has been summoned by the President of the United States to return home urgently! He was supposed to bring back Lady Johanna Constantine to stand trial for the attempted assassination of the President, but as he stands on the docks at Liverpool he knows he can't fulfil his duty, after all how can he hand over his wife to hang? Lady Johanna has arranged transport to get Jonah home but she exacted a dear price and that was Jonah's hand in marriage. He has no idea what the sorceress is up to but knows that, once again, he's a pawn in one of her games! And he's starting to get sick of it!
    ...The President finds himself signing over land to the Masons under the watchful eye of their new leader, the enigmatic Jack! The man who causes a shiver up the spine of everyone who comes into contact with him! He has the President under his thumb and he is exacting an extortionate fee out of the country itself, but Jack doesn't know that the President has sent for his own personal executioner Jonah Hex...
    32 PGs./Rated M...$2.99

SANDMAN #22
    Plotted by MCGAFFER
    Written by NEIL GAIMAN
    Art by MIKE DRINGENBERG
    .....invading Death's Realm, myself and Destruction! No fools are we and so we slip in through my sister's dreams but I fancy that on some level she knows. Her dreaming state is rushing to tell her waking self that something is amiss and we must not tarry as we learn how we end....
    .....once again my past comes to haunt me. in my terrible anger and youthful pride I have committed sins in the past and I find us all hunted now by those I wrongly slighted and more, I find my inability to accept change is strangling the universe, devoiding it of bringing imagination and dreams to light.....
    .....so to save the Endless I must die? And in so doing allow Demise to take my place in the great turning circle of existence. "Cheer up!" says my good brother Destruction, "we'll let you go to the wake first!".....

32 PGs./Rated T+...$2.99

HELLBLAZER #28
    Plotted by BANEOFKINGS
    Written by CHINA MIEVILLE
    Art by ANDREA SORRENTINO
    "MURDER BY DESIGN" Part Three of Four "OWL VS. MAN"
    Calvin Rose doesn't get on as well with John Constantine as Zed and Chas have intended and now London plays host to an all out brawl between the only good Talon and Constantine himself. On paper this should be a victory for John due to Talon's lack of experience, but Calvin has a few tricks of his own up his sleeve. Can Zed and Chas talk them out of a conflict before one of them goes too far? Meanwhile, Damien Darhk zones in on the Spear of Destiny, but it turns out that the Court of Owls don't want to be beaten to the Spear, and will do anything to stop it from falling into H.I.V.E's hands. It's H.I.V.E. vs the Court of Owls - and whatever happens, London loses!
    32pgs/Rated M...$2.99
    Last edited by shaggydoo; 03-13-2017 at 09:53 PM.