Page 1497 of 1497 FirstFirst ... 49799713971447148714931494149514961497
Results 22,441 to 22,450 of 22450

These classic X-Men need these pool scenes in the movies like the Avengers have shawarma for their bonding scenes.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    These classic X-Men need these pool scenes in the movies like the Avengers have shawarma for their bonding scenes.
    We should have more beach and baseball episodes with the characters

Thats it, the next X-Movie should center all around a mutant baseball game between the X-Men and the Brotherhood and Magneto cheats during the whole game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    We should have more beach and baseball episodes with the characters

Thats it, the next X-Movie should center all around a mutant baseball game between the X-Men and the Brotherhood and Magneto cheats during the whole game.
    Yes, we need baseball as well. It's shocking to me that we have so many X-Men movies without a single baseball game. Even when Thomas Kinkade made an X-Men painting, instead of depicting a great battle, they went straight for baseball because that's one of the X-Men's signature scenes.

yeah, there's so many tiny details int hat... really neat stuff... I counted at least 18 people in the scene! Had to look several times for that.

MARVEL: Quick, make a pool party reminiscent of the pool party Jim Lee drew right down to what the characters are wearing!. We need those memberberries.

r39sUBKul73IJg99SPWHb23YzqlnpbhoghyOWBDOqss.jpg
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    MARVEL: Quick, make a pool party reminiscent of the pool party Jim Lee drew right down to what the characters are wearing!. We need those memberberries.

Some of those folks are not matching what they wore back then and I believe a few are MIA in the new one.

Otherwise you are correct in making a pool party that Jim Lee did-because that is the FIRST thing that came into my mind when I saw it.

Looks like anyone from New Mutants, Synch and X-Men Academy were still not invited.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Some of those folks are not matching what they wore back then and I believe a few are MIA in the new one.

Otherwise you are correct in making a pool party that Jim Lee did-because that is the FIRST thing that came into my mind when I saw it.

Looks like anyone from New Mutants, Synch and X-Men Academy were still not invited.
    Summer Of Symbiotes homaged that Jim Lee art as well.
    summerofsymbiotesteaser_0.jpg

And you know what? I'm all for it. Now if we can get the writers back into that mindset Marvel just might be onto something. I would like nothing more than for them to pull a "Krakoa X-MEN were all plant people and the real X-MEN were asleep the entire time" move. Complete Krakoa erasure is needed.

Also Marvel should just hire Jim Lee. It's not like he is doing anything right now....
    Last edited by Anthony W; Yesterday at 12:29 PM.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

Fan Art

art by Brix Artan (Fan art)

https://x.com/BrixArtan/status/1792468174388314597
    Last edited by juan678; Today at 03:57 AM.

The First Horsemen were Omegas?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    The First Horsemen were Omegas?
    They were hyped up (and of course underdelivered), so it's easy to see where people might get the assumption that they had to be so powerfull as to fall into the omega category in order to justify being made such a big deal.

In the end, they were mostly just Shockmasters, albeit only War fell over the 2x4 and lost her glitter covered storm trooper helmet.