Page 76 of 123 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1834

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Thank you for all your engagement it does make me way more excited for your series to launch. Thank you for your patience. I know writers dont have to engage with fans at all so I think I can confidently say we all appreciate it.
    Hear, hear!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    I know you guys are wary and it's understandable.

All I can promise you is we will not be falling into stereotype and that I will not be using bisexuality as a shield to deflect some idiot's dislike of lesbians.

I am doing my best to write people. Just two people who are in love and having the save the world every five minutes.

I like Betsy more and more as I write her more and more and I really liked her already.

The Captain Britain thing was a wrinkle I never saw coming as a fan and, frankly, to me, is a much weirder deal than her being with Rachel now. I've given serious thought as to how, if and when the CB aspect of Betsy's life will come into play. I have a sneaking suspicion you will enjoy how we play it (even if you DON'T like her as Captain Britain).

I always play the cards I'm dealt by editorial but I play to win.

I never thought I'd ever be on any X book and the fact that it's THIS one with THIS story and THIS team?

Cake, baby. All cake.
    Gotta say I love the candor and engagement you have with us fans. I was excited for the book but the more we hear the more I'm ready. We can be a bit much but we all just love our girl and want her to shine. Super pumped for what's coming and can't wait to see how it plays out.

Do solits come out tomorrow? Are we getting the cover for issue 2 or 3?

I need a full look at Betsy so I can get a commission.

All I can promise you is we will not be falling into stereotype and that I will not be using bisexuality as a shield to deflect some idiot's dislike of lesbians.

I am doing my best to write people. Just two people who are in love and having to save the world every five minutes.

I like Betsy more and more as I write her more and more and I really liked her already.

The Captain Britain thing was a wrinkle I never saw coming as a fan and, frankly, to me, is a much weirder deal than her being with Rachel now. I've given serious thought as to how, if and when the CB aspect of Betsy's life will come into play. I have a sneaking suspicion you will enjoy how we play it (even if you DON'T like her as Captain Britain).

I never thought I'd ever be on any X book and the fact that it's THIS one with THIS story and THIS team?

Cake, baby. All cake.
    We really appreciate your time with us!

Do you have any favorite Betsy stories/eras?

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    We really appreciate your time with us!

Do you have any favorite Betsy stories/eras?
    I do.

All CAPTAIN BRITAIN appliances.
    All original EXCALIBUR VOL1etc. appearances.
    Psylocke & Archangel: Crimson Dawn mini
    Recent Krakoa era stuff

as well as fun bits here and there over the last decade.

I am doing my best to write people. Just two people who are in love and having to save the world every five minutes.

Cake, baby. All cake.
    It’s really amazing to see your love and passion for the X-Men, your book, these characters and specially our girl Lady Braddock. Thank you a lot for hanging out with us and being so candid and straightforward about everything without giving anything away, just getting all of us excited for this new era do begin.

Clearly we all can’t wait for it. As many said here, not all of us agree on the CB status but we all love Betsy and just want to see her be herself, kick ass and be a complex character again.

Happy you are dealing with the CB stuff in a less obvious way apparently. Curious to see where you take it.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Oh dang. You definitely love the CB.

I need to check out the Crimson Dawn mini on Marvel Unlimited now.

I do.

Recent Krakoa era stuff

Do you also like the Outback era for her? It’s king of a consensus as a great era for Betsy among her fans. And the short lived Disassembled one?
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Oh dang. You definitely love the CB.

I need to check out the Crimson Dawn mini on Marvel Unlimited now.
    Marvel Unlimited still doesn't have the Crimson Dawn mini up. I've beeing waiting for ages.

Marvel Unlimited still doesn't have the Crimson Dawn mini up. I've beeing waiting for ages.
    !!!!

It had the sweet shadow villain. Kura-something? Him and Shadow King need to team-up so Betsy can beat them down.

Ah damn ok.

@lucky, @CGAR, @Psyc

Even if you guys aren't in Europe, you can find a Hachette collected edition of the Crimson Dawn mini at a relatively low price on Ebay. Type "Marvel's Mightiest Heroes 18, Angel" into the search bar.

It's also in hardcover, so it'll be money well-spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    @lucky, @CGAR, @Psyc

Even if you guys aren't in Europe, you can find a Hachette collected edition of the Crimson Dawn mini at a relatively low price on Ebay. Type "Marvel's Mightiest Heroes 18, Angel" into the search bar.

It's also in hardcover, so it'll be money well spent.
    Oh yeeess thank you for that! You're amazing! <3

Now i am stoked. As a fan of CB and that Crimson dawn mini this could literally be so good.

Incredible Member

I do.

Recent Krakoa era stuff

It’s good to know.

Her original captain britain appearances had the voice I think betsy has
    Her most relevant excalibur appearance was tb brilliant jamie braddock story by claremont
    Crimson dawn was an over exaggerated version of what I think betsy should sound, but of course she was waaaay too cold, too callous and way too distant because of the corruption of her soul.