View Poll Results: Would you want to see it?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

53 84.13%
  • No

10 15.87%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Then it’s not X-Men:TAS. It’s a new X cartoon, which is fine, but they shouldn’t pretend it’s related to it if they don’t maintain the tropes.

Characters can grow and evolve, saying that Jean has to be completely useless in this sequel series, even if her comic counterpart is more formidable is being devoted to aspects of the old show that didn't work, instead of trying to improve on the old show.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's almost hard to believe after all those rumors that they're actually legitimately making a sequel to the 90's show and it's the first X-Men cartoon in literally a decade .

Personally I would have been fine with a fresh new cartoon, but I'm eager to see how they approach reviving the 90's show with the slew of X-Men content that has come out in the interim between the show's original ending and this new series, as well as all the new characters and stories they can now adapt with modern animation and writing sensibilities .

And dang it, it'll be good to hear Cal Dodd as Wolverine again .

Although they say some of the OG!'s might be playing new characters instead of reprising, so I'm kind of wondering what the balance will be...

I think of the surviving voice cast, only Jubilee will be recast, Alyson Court herself says that they should hire an Asian voice actor to play her:

https://twitter.com/Neoxon619/status...229440/photo/1
    Last edited by The Overlord; 11-12-2021 at 09:22 PM.