Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
spoilers:
I called Shinso brainwashing Machia and sending him into battle! Now just have to see how far they are able to take it. Due to him being a chatterbox, it would be funny if AFO also got effected by it, but I imagine the Rewind effect would neutralize it anyway. Speaking of, AFO's now like close to Shigaraki's age it's looking like, meaning it's more and more likely we're gonna see him end up as a child at this rate. Nice seeing more of Toga's dilemma, misunderstanding the different forms of "love" she has for everyone, and how her plan to try to fully become someone won't work. Also nice having Ochaco seeing the tears being how she finds the original, so hopefully we're getting that final confrontation soon, though obviously we're probably getting the flashback to what happened with Machia first.
end of spoilers
spoilers:
Toga's confusion and anguish are fascinating. It never occurred to me, or her, that she has never thought about there being different kinds of love and that they would affect her powers differently. Really hoping that her and Ochako's showdown hits hard from both sides. Horikoshi has been good selling these big moments for so many characters, and Ochacko deserves a REALLY big moment now.

I love seeing that AFO is getting noticeably frustrated and that it's caused by characters he would deem as unworthy of attention in most situations. Shinso controlling Gigantomachia is such a cool idea and I'm glad Horikoshi went for it. Two giants attacking AFO should have some effect. Regarding him turning into a kid, I wonder when he stops being himself. Like, will he loose his personality when he becomes a baby? Or will we see evil baby AFO making a last-ditch effort to transfer himself to Shigaraki.
end of spoilers
Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
spoilers:
Disappointed that Dark Shadow didn't do more, still Gigantomachia being tricked to fight AFO was a nice touch. Hopefully we will finaly see the girls doing more, but first I believe it will be the flashback to what happened with Gigantomachia
end of spoilers
spoilers:
I'd say that Dark Shadow did plenty. He and Tokoyami burned through a ton of AFO's remaining time and delayed his escape. And they're not even out of the fight yet. AFO has to deal with two kaijus now.
end of spoilers