Quote Originally Posted by Kwannon View Post
While Betsy is the most obvious choice for the redacted member, sometimes the most obvious choice is the one!

What’s interesting to me is the parallel between Rachel sending the Dead X-Men back in time to stop a terrible future from happening and Rachel sending older Kitty back in time to stop a terrible future from happening in Days of Future Past.

On that note, does Rachel still have the power to send someone’s mind back in time into their younger body? Any possibility here that she sends Captain Britain Betsy’s mind back in time into Disassembled Betsy’s body to be their guide? (And therefore, the Betsy aiding the Dead X-Men might, in a way, be both Captain Britain Betsy and Dissassembled Betsy?)

Regarding the purple blue stuff, I would love for that to be a Betsy and Kwannon series, however I don’t think that Kwannon has a particularly established connection with the color blue (even though she’s worn the blue Psylocke costume) for her to be a contender for the purple blue reference. On the other hand, I think his reference to purple in the podcast quite likely refers to Betsy. But if it did turn out to be a Betsy & Kwannon book, I would be thrilled!

Love,
Kwannon
Hmm I'm not sure if Rachel has done the mind in another body time travel thing recently. That could be interesting.

I'm not yet sure if the "purple" and "blue" are the same project. The host asked Steve to use a single word to hint at upcoming stuff and he said he has a couple of mutant-related things coming up. It seemed like the two colors are for separate projects but anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
I hope you all are right that she will be appearing weekly '
/
I hope so too and if not, at least we know she's part of a large story spanning half a year. That's dope.