Been a while since I've done one of these, and if I'm being honest, I've not read all that much.
Anyway, here's my updated list;

112. Ultimate Black Panther #1- I love the set-up of this issue. There's a lot of things going on with this new line that I really enjoy. I'm hoping the momentum can carry on into the next few issues.

113. Ultimate Spider-Man #2- Again, loved this issue. Some really cool Character moments and I like how each issue seems to represent a month. Shocker being the first Spider-Man villain is just a funny idea to me.

114. Fantastic Four #23- This was one of those weird 60's issues where Doom has a silly plan that nearly works, but then gets transported into Space. Kind of a confusing issue to be honest. I enjoy it for the cheesy charm and I do know it gets better, but if I were to go into this run only hearing it's one of the best comic runs, I would probably think you're mad.

115-116- Young Avengers & Runaway: Secret Invasion #2-3- This mini was fine. It's nowhere near as good as the YA stuff that has come before it. The fights were a little confusing and I'm not a huge fan of the art, but there were some nice fun character moments and it foreshadows ideas that will come out in the future. A fine mini, if a bit skippable.

117-118. Batman #15-16- Honestly, I'm liking King's run so far. These issues feel like a very Bendis way of storytelling, with it being a lot of smaller Character moments instead of anything grand and epic. There's actually detective work in this two-parter and it feels like a bit of breather after the "I am Suicide" arc.
Overall, a completely fine two parter.