Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
It wasn't very good and especially disappointing for Storm fans. Wouldn't recommend it.

She did the back-up stories in Classic X-Men #25, 27–28, 30–34, 38–39, 44. Actually looking at the ones she did, they weren't all that bad. She wrote the issue where Storm has to pick between Wolverine or Colossus on who to save and she picks Colossus. Wolverine seems to show up the most in her stories. She also did one about Rogue's life when she first joined the Brotherhood.
The stories about Storm choosing between Wolverine and Colossus and the Rogue story sound interesting. If I can spare the cash I might get them some day.

One reason that I hate the slow role out of the new line of X-Men comics is that I need to know which ones I need to save my money for. I want to have some money on hand to spend on a comic if Archangel is a cast member. On the other hand if it turns out that Warren won't be in any of the comics than I may have missed a chance to budget my money for something else.

Then again, if I don't like what happens to Archangel, I may just leave comics behind and save some money. No reason to get bent out of shape because my favorite isn't around or isn't used in a way that I prefer when I can always just stop reading comics instead.