View Poll Results: Should It Be A Kill Squad?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 60.61%
  • No

9 27.27%
  • Other

4 12.12%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy55 View Post
    no it should be about cute college kids hanging out and having fun.
    Wolverine and the X-Men?

It can't be, they are overrun by visual gags.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

While I don't want X-Force to be all about killing. It should ALWAYS be a team of mutants who are willing to do any means necessary to protect the mutant cause. Off topic, but I so hated this week's X-Force. Fantomax cannot die any faster.
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

I started reading X-Force when KYost revived it and have read every incarnations since except Humphries' so I'm most familiar with the kill squad incarnation.

I always thought that both X-Factor and X-Force should have their own reason to exist and that they should work differently from any X-Men team. So that's why I prefer the idea of X-Factor as more "official" and "company" or "agency" type thing, like government's supehuman team, detective firm or, now, superhuman team employed by a corporation while X-Force to me should always be a secret black ops, wetworks team that is more proactive from main X-Men.

Back in the day X-Force was more proactive from X-Men by going after bad guys it was enough but now Cyclops has adopted that kind of operating style for X-Men also so it's no longer enough to separate them from all other X-Men teams. They don't necessarily have to be a kill squad that only murders people or secret from everyone because that was mostly related to desperate times after decimation but I liked it because it brought great drama and I think that X-Force should still be a team that works mostly in secret from the rest of the world and they should be prepared to use even lethal force because those are the things that separate them from main x-teams and there should be some difference.

So Spurrier's spy team that's secret from everyone except the leaders of mutantkind and uses lethal force from time to time is a pretty good approach imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Off topic, but I so hated this week's X-Force. Fantomax cannot die any faster.
    I haven't read it yet because of him. The art is better, imo, but it had to be a story about him. I swear, if it weren't for Domino...