Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    In comics, Carol is only at their level when she goes Binary.

In film, I doubt baseline Carol will be in the Thor and Hulk range. I would guess she has to go Binary in order to surpass them.

I think Infinity War made Hulk look too weak -- he gave up way too easily.
    I may be biased but after seeing Thor being treated as a joke for 4 movies, i was happy seeing Hulk getting hit by the Worf Effect.

Hulk now acknowledges that he is not the strongest one there is per my signature line below.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    If she has her Binary powers from the comics, she's probably stronger than both.
    Yeah, I think that's canon. In her non-Binary form, I think Hulk in his World-Breaker form is still stronger. But I think she's about on par with Thor. But in Binary form, her powers are on a planetary scale and that definitely puts her in Hulk/Thor territory and beyond.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

But they're not using comic power levels in the movies so don't worry about it.

Currently Base Thor and Base Thor lose to Immortal Hulk.
    Also Hickman Thanos > Hickman Carol, Thor, and Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    But they're not using comic power levels in the movies so don't worry about it.
    Ummmm....How can you sure??

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Who cares if she is? We already know, MCU-wise, that Thanos beats Hulk's ass on the regular. And Thor is more or less slightly weaker than Thanos.
    Thanos has man handled Hulk in the comics rarely recently.

Personally I see the comments about Carol being stronger as hype.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Yeah, I think that's canon. In her non-Binary form, I think Hulk in his World-Breaker form is still stronger. But I think she's about on par with Thor. But in Binary form, her powers are on a planetary scale and that definitely puts her in Hulk/Thor territory and beyond.
    It depends what you mean by stronger.

Also, Rogue survived a hit from her in their first meeting and wasn’t even knocked out.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    It depends what you mean by stronger.

Also, Rogue survived a hit from her in their first meeting and wasn’t even knocked out.
    Back then carol used to be written closer to a 10 tonner mimicking mar-vell (and her major foe was deathbird who's around 6 tons)
    Rogue, in their first fight seemed to have super-strength of her own. (unless you buy into claremont's retcon that carol beat her before off-panel and their first on encounter on panel was partly revenge)

Over time with the binary, and post binary, cru, etc etc she's been written closer to a 100+ tonner especially with energy absorption allowing her to kick it up to those levels without even going binary.

Extraordinary Member

Captain Marvel Is More Powerful Than Thor says Avengers Directors - MCU & Avengers News

Brie Larson's Captain Marvel Is Strong Enough to 'Move Planets'
    https://www.cbr.com/captain-marvel-b...-move-planets/

well, she is gonna fight Thor in her upcoming comic chapter in November.

MCU power levels are all over the place. It's pretty pointless to try to make them out as a concrete thing.

The heroes can beat Thanos in IW when he had the Gauntlet, but Hulk and Thor can't take him on when he doesn't have it? Yeah, okay.

Evidently true as she was portrayed in Endgame.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.