Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
When we were all kids, toys were meant to be played with. So you'd see row after row of 4 & 5" action figures for $3.99 to $5.99, and their arms and legs moved. If you were lucky, they might have knee joints. Figures these days are meant for the adult collector, and come with an adult price. Most figures now come with tons of articulation (this new wave by McFarlane offers 22 points of articulation), and the ones that don't are cheaper and often are reviewed poorly, and sell less. I paid $19.99 each today for the 4 that I picked up, and while child-me would have feinted at such a price, I find it to be a good deal for something that I can display in my collection. It's definitely a "your mileage may vary" type of deal.
Funny thing is if you sniff around-you can find them cheaper depending on where and what store you go to.

Example-Black Widow with motorcycle and two changeable heads is at the comic book store for $50.
I go to the Wal-Mart in a black neighborhood-she's $9.

Brave & Bold Firestorm was $15 in my city. I go to College Station and to a Target-$2.

Wonder Woman movie figures-CLEARANCE the week after the film came out. It took a YEAR before Marvel Rising, Spider-Man Homecoming, Shazam, Justice League, Aquaman, Cap Marvel and certain Marvel two pack to hit that. Black Panther figures are still not on clearance around here.

Stores are STILL trying to get rid of Last Jedi, Rogue One & Solo toys. Aside from Lando & Rose-nobody wanted the rest.