Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    I still dig the Rebirth suit, but I think the JLU suit is distinctive enough that it works. I'd prefer Wally to have a suit that isn't simply Barry's, but without eyes. However, like I said, if they're going to keep putting a bunch of dumb lines all over Infantino's already perfect design, I'll take Wally using a less busy version of that, but with his own tweaks like the V-shaped lightning belt (which was so good Barry has since incorporated it along with all the aforementioned glowy lines)
    Relax man, I was just poking some fun at you.

(But I was right)

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    Quick! Which one is Rider Ichigo and which one is Rider Nigo?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    And so was Buried. /\

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nostalgia View Post
    I do to, I hear what people are saying about sanctuary, but it's a good look and helps differentiate Wally from Barry.
    That should not be the priority.

has it been properly explained yet as to why Roy is back....or are they leading up to something bigger?
    Something bigger, for sure. For now, what we know is that

spoilers:
    He is either a Black Lantern or the new Black Hand, and Darkseid is interested in using him for something
    end of spoilers
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Relax man, I was just poking some fun at you.

(But I was right)
    Huh?

Honestly, I wasn't bothered about your teasing until now. Once was good natured teasing. The second time was still funny, but now you're starting to come off as a bit dickish by pulling the same joke a third time.

Again, you were right and I was wrong. I foolishly gave Tom King and Mitch Gerads more credit than I should have because I thought Mister Miracle earned them enough credibility that I didn't think they'd pull the hit job on Wally that Didio clearly wanted. I gave creatives the benefit of the doubt when I shouldn't have.

Now, I understand that English isn't your first language, so I'll extend you that same benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't trying to be such an ungracious winner of our friendly fanboy wager.

Sound fair?

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Huh?

Honestly, I wasn't bothered about your teasing until now. Once was good natured teasing. The second time was still funny, but now you're starting to come off as a bit dickish by pulling the same joke a third time.

Again, you were right and I was wrong. I foolishly gave Tom King and Mitch Gerads more credit than I should have because I thought Mister Miracle earned them enough credibility that I didn't think they'd pull the hit job on Wally that Didio clearly wanted. I gave creatives the benefit of the doubt when I shouldn't have.

Now, I understand that English isn't your first language, so I'll extend you that same benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't trying to be such an ungracious winner of our friendly fanboy wager.

Sound fair?
    Oh boy... Sorry if I came out there wrong way. The reason I explained myself as "just poking fun at you" was because you felt the need to explain yourself, so I thought you thought I was being serious (which isn't the case at all). And I wasn't even talking about HIC, but about Wally's costume. Honestly just some good nature fun: I don't take (or make) things personally here unless I'm being specifically targeted (it has happened)
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Oh boy... Sorry if I came out there wrong way. The reason I explained myself as "just poking fun at you" was because you felt the need to explain yourself, so I thought you thought I was being serious (which isn't the case at all). And I wasn't even talking about HIC, but about Wally's costume. Honestly just some good nature fun: I don't take (or make) things personally here unless I'm being specifically targeted (it has happened)
    No worries. Parcing tone and intent, particularly when it comes to humor is always frustratingly imprecise when interacting online. It's why I spam the emoji so much. And, even then, misunderstandings can happen and people can get the wrong impression from the stuff I post sometimes, irregardless of how much I try to stay light and optimistic.

So, all good, man. Glad we're sorted this out so smoothly.