Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I never did buy into the ppl were against it because it had woman on it thing sure there was a small group but from what I saw and heard back in 2016 most ppl didn't care it was staring woman they just didn't think it was very good.
    Was it supposed to be funny? So the majority of the cast other than Chris Hemsworth were all comedians, so yes it was supposed to be funny. Well, it wasn't funny, so it's a box office bomb. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well even before the movie came out they were playing the people only didn't like it because it had female leads card, like you said sure there were some but from what I saw from the previews it looked like crap and had some wrong views of the original that I didn't like, as in they thought that Janine was a damsel in distress and some shrinking violet and such...when I remember her as anything but either of those...
    The Ghostbuster 2016 trailer was the most downvoted movie trailer in YouTube's history. It is ONE of the reasons the dislikes on YouTube have now been changed.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It is being included as a digital download ... and the royalties pay the same as if the physical copy was included.

Not sure what his problem is.
    Some people's fee-fees were very, very butt-hurt & they can't stop whining about the reality that they made a product that everyone extremely dislikes, continues to mock & now Sony acts like Ghostbusters 2016 didn't happen.

Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    Some people's fee-fees were very, very butt-hurt & they can't stop whining about the reality that they made a product that everyone extremely dislikes, continues to mock & now Sony acts like Ghostbusters 2016 didn't happen.

Hilarious.
    What about the butt-hurt fee-fees of the "you will not replace us" fanboys who lost their $h!t the second they heard there was going to be a female Ghostbusters that took place in its own reality apart from the originals? The hate (including the horrifically racist posts about Leslie Jones) started way before the first trailer, so let's stop pretending it was all about the movie not being good.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

It is being included as a digital download ... and the royalties pay the same as if the physical copy was included.

This is the 2nd time this has happened as well. I believe in that terrible Ghostbusters video game from 2016 (which was so god awful the studio that made it went outta business after it) Sony was so desperate to get sales for the movie on home video they included a digital download code as well with the game. To try and sell both considering how they both bombed.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    What about the butt-hurt fee-fees of the "you will not replace us" fanboys who lost their $h!t the second they heard there was going to be a female Ghostbusters that took place in its own reality apart from the originals? The hate (including the horrifically racist posts about Leslie Jones) started way before the first trailer, so let's stop pretending it was all about the movie not being good.
    Again from what I saw herd and read back in 2016 it was a very small group who had had problems with female Ghostbusters.

So no physical disk, but they'll include the digital download. To me, that just screams they are looking for a way to silence everyone who is complaining that it's not included without having to go back and scrap all of the units they've already produced.

Personally, I think it's unfortunate, but I'm not overly upset about it. I think that maybe they should have named it something different, like 'The Original Ghostbusters Collection' or something. Calling it the Ultimate Collection implies that it would be EVERY Ghostbusters movie. Then again, Ultimate Collection doesn't mean what it used to be. See the Middle Earth 6-Film Ultimate Collector's Edition that didn't even include all of the special features from the previous sets.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I've never understood that. Maybe I'm too plugged in to the Hollywood gossip, but I knew they were wanting to make an all-female Ghostbusters movie since around 2008 or earlier. Rumor at the time was that Eliza Dushku was going to be cast as one of the lead Ghostbusters, and that the four females would be mentored by the original cast.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    This is the 2nd time this has happened as well. I believe in that terrible Ghostbusters video game from 2016 (which was so god awful the studio that made it went outta business after it) Sony was so desperate to get sales for the movie on home video they included a digital download code as well with the game. To try and sell both considering how they both bombed.
    Hey, that Ghostbusters video game was awesome back in the day. Far better than any Ghostbusters game had been, and it was the third official movie up until Afterlife was released.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Hey, that Ghostbusters video game was awesome back in the day. Far better than any Ghostbusters game had been, and it was the third official movie up until Afterlife was released.
    No , there was a game Sony rushed 8 months into production that came out in 2016 that was f'n terrible. Not the good one Atari made (and was remastered last year). This game was this one....

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.