Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    I feel like this has potential but I don't see it ever being fair. Even more annoying to get writers and artists for projects that may not even make it to print.
    It sounds like more of these might make it to print than the first Round Robin? I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It sounds like more of these might make it to print than the first Round Robin? I could be wrong.
    They did previews for the last round too, but only Robins ever got made. Sucks because I would love the Stewart and Superboy pitches
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Don't mess with the S
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

The Anti Batman Alliance is quite strong at Twitter and DC Universe. Superboy still leading strongly at those two platform. I haven't seen the instagram vote yet, usually that will be the decisive factor

https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/...45uRCpz2w&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    The Anti Batman Alliance is quite strong at Twitter and DC Universe. Superboy still leading strongly at those two platform. I haven't seen the instagram vote yet, usually that will be the decisive factor

https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/...45uRCpz2w&s=19
    Superboy and SSD are winning the Instagram polls

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Superboy and SSD are winning the Instagram polls
    Then hopefully Superboy emerges as final victor as SSD is already losing on DCU to Constantine. It lost to Kid Flash in the previous round too on the platform, right?
    Last edited by Confuzzled; 04-19-2022 at 08:46 PM.

Battle of the Johns for me. (Constantine/Stewart)

Though I think only one of them is getting through. Superboy has some mass popularity behind him.

How do you see the Insta results? The stories just change for me after voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nostalgia View Post
    Superboy has some mass popularity behind him.
    Young Justice Fandom came through on Instagram I guess. Come to think of it, that's probably a big reason why the Robins powered through last year as well.

Hopefully someone pitches an Artemis/Tigress book next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    How do you see the Insta results? The stories just change for me after voting.

Young Justice Fandom came through on Instagram I guess. Come to think of it, that's probably a big reason why the Robins powered through last year as well.

Hopefully someone pitches an Artemis/Tigress book next year.
    If you vote on Twitter, it gives you the current results after you vote. (On recollection, Constantine was leading SSD by 60%, Superboy over GL by 59%)

Ah that explains it. Well I think this will come down to young fans (Kids/Teenagers) vs seasoned fans (Young Adults/Adults/Older teens) if my guess if correct how fans are lining up for the final.

It will come down to fans that don't want dark magic type stories and those who like their comics happy and fun
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Then hopefully Superboy emerges as final victor as SSD is already losing on DCU to Constantine. It lost to Kid Flash in the previous round too on the platform, right?
    Dcu gets like 3000 max votes in total it’s irrelevant and a mercy to participate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nostalgia View Post
    Battle of the Johns for me. (Constantine/Stewart)

Though I think only one of them is getting through. Superboy has some mass popularity behind him.
    Superboy is not the underdog

I mean, Superboy did have about a 100-issue run back in the 90s.

During that run, he had a second ongoing series as well as being part of the Young Justice comic.

Kid is popular, and I'm glad DC is finally seeing it.

Welp, I ended up voting for the books that I didn't vote for in the previous round.

Voted for John Stewart over Superboy. Although Superboy is currently leading the IG poll but not with a huge difference.

Voted for Sucide Squad Dark. I'm sick of John Constantine so I'm willing to vote for the edge lord book. Who knows maybe the SSD would be entertaining. Pleasantly surprised to see it leading over on IG as well. Hope that it keeps up.

If the next round is between SSD and John Stewart, I will be voting for the latter.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly