Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    Bradley doesn't actually have super speed. If I understand it correctly, Bradley just seems to because his ability allows him to percieve danger and react before it even happens. On the other hand, Zaheer's airbending does actually allow him to move with greater speed and dexterity than is possible for an ordinary person.
    We've literally put a bunch of feats of him obviously moving at enhanced speed earlier in the thread. Dude runs across falling rubble from a falling train to get to safety, insta-gibs crowds of men in an instant and cuts tank shells out of the air.

Bradley obviously and emphatically has superspeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    As noted, closest thing to that is his escape from the train and running across the rubble midair to escape. Couldn't find a clip but he was definitely moving very quick.

Not sure if it shakes out at 100 feet in 0.2 seconds, I doubt it. I still think he could likely get close enough to tag him with a big hop and stab, Bradley does have pretty big hops.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

03 Bradley also specifically has feats of slicing air currents to disrupt elemental attacks, and I see no reason Brotherhood couldn't replicate it, so air bending might not be super effective. And if he can block or evade Zaheer's shots, then this comes down to attrition. I favor Bradley in a battle of stamina given the gauntlet he ran and injuries he sustained.

2 minute mark here. https://youtu.be/xbWaWfjnM3U
    Last edited by Captain Morgan; 06-06-2022 at 02:50 PM.