Extraordinary Member

Default Yor Forger vs Mikasa Ackerman

One kills Humans, one kills titans. Who wins?

Bonus: They sit and talk
    Last edited by Jcogginsa; 06-04-2022 at 11:16 PM.

Yor Forget? Who’s that? I can’t recall.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Aiming this is Yor Forger, I'd bet on her since she has the physical stats to do 3D Gear style leaps without equipment and smacks tennis balls at bullet speeds (or higher, depending on if the way it was causing the Earth to tear up in its wake was real or just the imagination of the probably Mikasa+ tier character who was barely able to stop that serve using both of their arms and everything they had, and still had their racquet destroyed in the process), while deliberately hiding b so that she didn't just slice the ball into cubes with the wires of her racquet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Aiming this is Yor Forger, I'd bet on her since she has the physical stats to do 3D Gear style leaps without equipment and smacks tennis balls at bullet speeds (or higher, depending on if the way it was causing the Earth to tear up in its wake was real or just the imagination of the probably Mikasa+ tier character who was barely able to stop that serve using both of their arms and everything they had, and still had their racquet destroyed in the process), while deliberately hiding b so that she didn't just slice the ball into cubes with the wires of her racquet.
    Seeing her julienne that tennis ball and open-hand slap her brother Yuri into a corkscrew across a room has led me to believe that in a world of peak humans, Yor is essentially a cartoon character.

Where Mikasa requires 3D Maneuver gear, Yor can exceed. While wearing heels.

Ultimate Member

I do kinda want to see what Yor could do with the 3D Gear now.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

I agree Yor wins, but this is one of the better rumbles I have seen these days.