Astonishing Member

Default Look who's at Endgame

So it's the face off at the final battle. However, Wong or some sorcerer decides to sum more help. Oops, the Marvel folks disappear and other forces take their place (not at once, each is a separate show). The new folks understand the need to take down Thanos and crew. Who does, who doesn't?

1. The Green Lantern Corps - let's go with the original 3600. No Ion, no Parallax, no other colors, just the first pre-COIE corps.

2. The Soul Society - everybody from the top folks to the everyday Soul Reapers

3. The Naruto ninja armies at full strength for the 4th Shinobi war

4. The assorted Kaiju from Godzilla vs. Kong - all in sync with Big G in charge

5. I was tempted to throw in my favorite Lensmen Galactic Patrol but 1000000 battleships, Children of the Lens and Arisians is something of big old stomp.

No blinking them away with the gauntlet.

Hold up the comic version of the Green Lantern Corps? Ya I'm pretty sure just one green lantern can handle the endgame battle by himself... Even a GL noob with the yellow weakness would still be problem for the bad guys.
    Last edited by choptop; 06-06-2022 at 08:54 PM.

I think…all of them stomp? The endgame forces weren’t that impressive compared to these groups
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    I think…all of them stomp? The endgame forces weren’t that impressive compared to these groups
    Agreed. This is just a massive curbstomp for the lot.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Astonishing Member

Oh, well. It would fun just to see Thanos' face when these folks arrive. I always thought the battle was silly. The Avenger forces should have dug in and awaited the charge with distance weapons rather than charge. That's so cinematic.

Charges didn't work out so well in actual battles.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Hold up the comic version of the Green Lantern Corps? Ya I'm pretty sure just one green lantern can handle the endgame battle by himself... Even a GL noob with the yellow weakness would still be problem for the bad guys.
    Yes, I'd think Hal Jordan solos this.
    Power with Girl is better.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Eh, they could probably take on the Kaiju. If nothing else, the beasts wouldn't probably be able to do anything about the Gems, so all Thanos has to do is have his army keep them distracted while he eventually gets the Gauntlet and snaps them away.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I just want all the ninjas to say fuck it to the fight and devote themselves wholly to trolling Thanos, so he keeps picking up the gauntlet only to find it's a disguised ninja or Sasuke switch teleports with it or any one of a million other things. I wanna see if they can keep it going long enough to make Thanos cry.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Yes, I'd think Hal Jordan solos this.
    Just G'nort or Ch'p can deal with this.