Starting off with Daniel Sampere is a far better artist than I expected us to get on the book. WW's editorial has been in a thing of only picking female artists (with small exception) for the series (and offshoots) and I was really expecting at the least for us to have gotten Skylar Patridge (who would have been welcomed, her art is excellent.) Daniel is a big name though and one I welcome.
King is, as others have said, very hit or miss. His Grayson run was good to great. His Batman run was great to not so good. Supergirl was alright but very out of character. Which is the problem for most of his other work that I have read...out of character. His Heroes in Crisis was exceptionally horrid. The entire concept (and while I understand some of that was down to Didio's insistence, the rest was King's.) He seems to be better work with out of continuity stories.
Also, we have begged for years to get a solid and stable supporting cast and now I have to wonder if we will get any of them sticking around. (It does seem that writing Steve and Etta would be up his alley being they are government agents, but with Diana being banned from the US it leaves it up for question. Also, will we be keeping Sigfried???) Likewise, how will this affect Titans and Donna? Obviously it wont have to affect Yara as she can just stay in South America, but I expect we will get more of her than I care for. Cassie wont be affected as she's pretty much persona non grata at DC. However, Donna on the Titans who are based in Bludhaven, she's known as an Amazon, so this should have some affect as much as it's not wanted.

The one thing that I find interesting in this approach is that it implies there are quite a number of Amazons living in the US. Other than family, I can only think of Hessia from the Superman/Wonder Woman run. There's Grace Choi possibly but has she even been seen since Flashpoint? Who else is out there? King really has the ability and he does plan for the long haul, something that outside of Cloonrad, we really haven't had in a long long time, so as long as he doesn't try to work out his own PTSD and psychosis through the book it could be really really good. I will give it to DC for putting someone who is currently a hot list writer on the book. Now if we can just keep Sampere for the long haul.