Its been a long run for sure for me on CBR Forums. I been a newbie , a Corrie Award winning star (2-3 times I think) and even a Rita's Champion X number of times before the board reset. And Ritas was ended. My championship reigns and Corrie Awards alone would put me into the Hall of Fame.

But I need a new challenge. One that shows I can move beyond poster. So with my Lottery winnings I have now decided to buy CBR.

As a man with means now , I can step in and save the day. I can break off my money and help CBR exist into a new era. With everything so uncertain I can keep it all flowing with just a few simple things done. These things are just so small so they should be simple for writers and editors to do.

- Once a week I expect a writer to discuss the greatness of Guns N Roses. At least 1 article discussing Axl Rose or Slash ...or Duff. But its gotta be once a week to discuss Guns N Roses since that band to me is the greatest in the universe. So writers and editors ....I fully expect a Guns N Roses piece each week ok.

- You can refer to me as King or ...Your Royal Sex Machine at times. Yes every few weeks you can say ..."King Super..." or "That Royal Sex Machine.." in an article ok. Try to work the 2nd one in as much as possible because I want everyone to know a stud owns CBR now ok. Not some nameless corporation who only cares about profit. But a living breathing stallion of a man who now owns CBR.

- Like Vince McMahon I have the right to call you all (editor wise) at 3am and discuss the site. Sorry , if I'm up at 3am ...so are you at times. Its just part of the breaks for working for a pure maniac like myself.

- As part of CBR I want discussions on pro wrestling too in articles. Hey ...between this and Guns N Roses , those are my loves. Anyhow try to discuss CM Punk a lot. Dude is popular and gets lots of clicks from sites so again...mention this dude a lot of times.

So anyhow those are just some of the new rules I plan to put in place in CBR moving forward. I fully expect some to question my greatness at this. But remember , your Royal Sex Machine is here to put CBR back on the map of greatness.

Now the only thing left is to hit the lottery and were all set ok.