• Millennials

23 53.49%
  • Gen X

14 32.56%
  • Boomers

1 2.33%
    Fantastic Member

Default Which generation are you?

Kind interested in the overall demographics of this group & i kinda wanted to see how many Gen Z are active in forum boards for spiderman related content. Will take down at the mods discretion though.

Talking

I'm in my early 30s so Millennial, or the same age (roughly) that 616 Peter should be if you do the math honestly, baby!
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

I am gen Z

Extraordinary Member

I believe the other thread seemed to show that Millenials like myself would end up as the largest group, though whether we’re a majority or merely a plurality is yet to be determined.

…Of course, there’s also different “subtypes” of generations as well; I’m a middle-Millenial rather than en elder or a young’un.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Fantastic Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    I believe the other thread seemed to show that Millenials like myself would end up as the largest group, though whether we’re a majority or merely a plurality is yet to be determined.

…Of course, there’s also different “subtypes” of generations as well; I’m a middle-Millenial rather than en elder or a young’un.
    Idk Gen X is really taking it closer here than anything else, but who knows Boomers might make a comeback from nothing

Elder millennial here. Pro marriage, original Ben Reilly/Sensational Spider-Man fan. Finds the good in every big screen Spidey but finds Peter B Parker the most recognisable. Love that Miles has made Spidey a legacy character for younger fans today.

I'm 31 but I grew up reading my father's comics so I started reading ASM from issue #1.

Mighty Member

Elder Millenial, didn't read comics until I was 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Wars View Post
    I'm 31 but I grew up reading my father's comics so I started reading ASM from issue #1.
    This is the way.

Amazing Member

Gen X reader. Grew up reading during that time after Mary Jane was written out of the book around #180-190 before Stern brought her back, so I've never cared for her. Peter was with Gwen in Marvel Tales reprints and with Black Cat in Spectacular.
    Loved the rollercoaster ride of the clone saga but some of the art in the latter half was horrible (Maximum Cloneage Omega and Bill Sienkiewicz just spilling his ink bottles all over Spectacular month after month)
    Stopped reading the books with the Mackie/Byrne reboot, came back for JMS but dropped Amazing after Sins Past, came back for OMD and Brand New Day (never cared for the marriage which to me was as much an editorial mandate as the Mephisto deal)
    Haven't been a regular reader since after Superior. Didn't care for the volume where Peter came back to dealing with Silk and a bunch of superfluous variants or the volume where Peter became Tony Stark.
    I came back for Nick Spencer's run and enjoyed the first 25 issues but it fell off the rails and the musical chairs of artists didn't help.
    Haven't been back since

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Well older generation. Speaking of Spider-man specifically it was early 90s some of the first spidey's I read were during and after the clone saga. Back in 1994-95, when I was fifteen. I am now 41
    X-Men Forever

Incredible Member

Well I'm kind of Boomer , lol .
    But only started to read Spidey in the early 90's , around the time of Judas Traveler , if anyone remembers that part .
    I used to watch the Spider-Man cartoon in the , was it 60's or early 70's . Loved it , and still do .
    This Wells run is not very good . Plus books are going up to $4.99 with no extra content , so it seems .

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by thekryptonman View Post
    well i'm kind of boomer , lol .
    But only started to read spidey in the early 90's , around the time of judas traveler , if anyone remembers that part .
    I used to watch the spider-man cartoon in the , was it 60's or early 70's . Loved it , and still do .
    This wells run is not very good . Plus books are going up to $4.99 with no extra content , so it seems .
    the legendary boomer has appeared, he lives!