Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Default DC Showcase animated series

I think that DC should bring back the Showcase animated series loved the series it showed the versatility that is DC, picture a thirty minute weekly show that explores the DC multiverse it could have the potential for spin offs & publicity
    Last edited by Captain Britain of Earth 20; 01-18-2024 at 09:21 PM.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    I think that DC should bring back the Showcase animated series loved the series it showed the versatility that is DC, picture a thirty minute weekly show that explores the DC multiverse it could have the potential for spin offs & publicity
    are you talking about the stuff that would be on the dvd/blu ray in the special features?? those were awesome, i just recently watched the Komandi and Blue Beatle and they were great.

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Love to see a DC showcase series, all of those short films are still better than every Fantastic Four & Antman live action movie. DC animated movies are better than any Marvel's live action movies, IMHO DC should have put their animated movies in Theatres because it would have shown up Marvel's live action movies
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Quote Originally Posted by red winter View Post
    Love to see a DC showcase series, all of those short films are still better than every Fantastic Four & Antman live action movie. DC animated movies are better than any Marvel's live action movies, IMHO DC should have put their animated movies in Theatres because it would have shown up Marvel's live action movies
    better than any DC live action for sure.