Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    Do people here discuss Spoilers and Leaks?

About the a New Member Of The Ultimates

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/a-ne...oogle_vignette
    You should put in a spoiler tag.

spoilers:
    i wonder if we would get more revamps of the golden age characters down the road.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-29-2024 at 11:26 AM.

spoilers:
    Well, damn. No Ultimate Sentry or Wolverine I guess lmao. Then again they could always have a new Wolverine I suppose. Maybe a clone?
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member Hurricane Billy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustLuke View Post
    spoilers:
    Well, damn. No Ultimate Sentry or Wolverine I guess lmao. Then again they could always have a new Wolverine I suppose. Maybe a clone?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Maybe we get a 6160 Laura as the Ultimate Wolverine?

I'm also very curious to see where the hell this teaser of DoomReed working to recreate the Fantastic Four's powers will go. Does he take all the powers for himself or do he and Tony work to create a new lineup altogether with the OG's powers? If it's the latter, the obvious guess that came to my mind was 6160 Victor becoming the new Mr. Fantastic. And of course, this FCBD comic is teasing the OG Human Torch, but if Hammond were to join, then why have Reed trying to recreate Johnny's powers too?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Billy View Post
    spoilers:
    Maybe we get a 6160 Laura as the Ultimate Wolverine?

I'm also very curious to see where the hell this teaser of DoomReed working to recreate the Fantastic Four's powers will go. Does he take all the powers for himself or do he and Tony work to create a new lineup altogether with the OG's powers? If it's the latter, the obvious guess that came to my mind was 6160 Victor becoming the new Mr. Fantastic. And of course, this FCBD comic is teasing the OG Human Torch, but if Hammond were to join, then why have Reed trying to recreate Johnny's powers too?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Ultimate X-Men is pretty much all women and gender-flips, so probably.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    Ultimate X-Men is pretty much all women and gender-flips, so probably.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Good point.

For that matter, since Ultimate X-Men is also set in Japan, it could be that instead of having 6160 Laura be a clone of Logan's, she might be his and Mariko's daughter in this timeline?
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustLuke View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    You know what would be cool? If, in trying to recreate The Sentry, they end up turning a mild-mannered reporter named Mark Milton into HYPERION! Then we can have Earth-6160 Squadron Supreme.
    end of spoilers
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

spoilers:
    Also looks like there's two women that aren't Wasp on the roster.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    Also looks like there's two women that aren't Wasp on the roster.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    One of them seems rather clearly to be Carol/Captain Marvel, who we've seen in another panel from the official preview pages of the first Ultimates issue. The other one might be Storm, since it looks like T'Challa is also in the roster too?
    end of spoilers

Amazing Member

spoilers:
    If Wolverine’s skeleton is there, then I don’t think we’ll see Charles and Erik at all. Aside from Rogue and Storm, I wonder what other A-list mutants will appear in this universe. (Do Colossus and Magik count as A-list?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by juffuj5 View Post
    spoilers:
    If Wolverine’s skeleton is there, then I don’t think we’ll see Charles and Erik at all. Aside from Rogue and Storm, I wonder what other A-list mutants will appear in this universe. (Do Colossus and Magik count as A-list?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, I doubt that we'll be seeing Erik or Charles here. If either of them were alive, I would imagine that the Maker would have been set on forcing them to be part of his Council.

As for other A-list mutants, there's a bit of speculation that Natsu, one of the upcoming members of the UXM lineup, is going to either be a gender-flipped Cyclops or at least an analogue to him. She's wearing Scott's blue/yellow color scheme, has an eye motif going on in her design and "Natsu" means "Summer" in Japanese.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

It was obvious about Wolverine.

Natsu is more of a homage and reinvention of Cylops. Not full on Cyclops counterpart.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    It was obvious about Wolverine.

Natsu is more of a homage and reinvention of Cylops. Not full on Cyclops counterpart.
    Marvel kills off Bendis's Ultimate Universe instead of passing the torch to Hickman, thus avoid creating the secret wars crisis...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Marvel kills off Bendis's Ultimate Universe instead of passing the torch to Hickman, thus avoid creating the secret wars crisis...
    Ehh what. Anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    It was also Millar's Ultimate Universe as well.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    It was also Millar's Ultimate Universe as well.
    A shame that Marvel allowed the Bendis and Millar's Ultimate Universe to DIE by allowing the creators to kill off the characters. This is what happens when you keep a creative team on a series for too long. They get bored as time passes along. No longer excited about their creation.