Page 67 of 123 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1832

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    I wish it was collected and printed at some point.
    I hope so too. I really want to own the physical version of this story.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I hope so too. I really want to own the physical version of this story.
    You and me both

I really don't know what's the consensus on Warren here but BetsyxWarren is my second favorite superhero couple after ScottxJean and I really love this fanart

BANNED

I really don't know what's the consensus on Warren here but BetsyxWarren is my second favorite superhero couple after ScottxJean and I really love this fanart
    BetsyxWarren is not as popular as it used to be sadly, but they're also my second favorite couple after ScottxJean.

I really wish we would get some media portrayal of them as a couple since there's never been any.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    BetsyxWarren is not as popular as it used to be sadly, but they're also my second favorite couple after ScottxJean.

I really wish we would get some media portrayal of them as a couple since there's never been any.
    Another casualty of the Krakoan era I guess. RachelxBetsy never made any sense to me.
    True, instead the movies focused on totally nonsensical romances such as Beast with Mystique lol

BANNED

Another casualty of the Krakoan era I guess. RachelxBetsy never made any sense to me.
    True, instead the movies focused on totally nonsensical romances such as Beast with Mystique lol
    I love both Rachel and Betsy as characters but in an era when Betsy has been downgraded to a B-list character, being linked to a fellow B-Lister hasn't helped.

Beast and Mystique was revolting. Especially when she was still in an on-again, off-again relationship with Magneto so this relationship drama dominated too much of those crummy prequels. Apocalypse gave me hope for an X-Force spinoff with Angel and Psylocke. I know that was the plan until Apocalypse underperformed but frankly I can't even blame them for scrapping the X-Force spinoff. Angel and Psylocke were just treated like the silent henchmen trope these movies love so much and had no personalities or anything to indicate who they were as people. I wouldn't have any interest in watching them get more films if I wasn't already a fan of them.

They werent a thing right before Krakoa started anyway. One of their last interaction gave us this

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They werent a thing right before Krakoa started anyway. One of their last interaction gave us this

True but any chance of them being together is gone now. I'm waiting for Geoffrey Thorne to make her relationship with Rachel wholesome

Ultimate Member

This is comics not real life so there's always a chance, just need a writer or editor that wants them together and they will be.

What is everyone's hopes for Betsy in X-force then? I honestly hope that she gets pannel time alot - the team is pretty huge. I want her to devolp friendships with Forge and SAGE especially ! I actually like the new costume and hair too.

That she bonds with Sage and buttheads and clash with her teammates occasionally. I miss that fiery spirit in her. We've had our fill of her teammates sugarcoating and offering pep talks in the last five years.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    That she bonds with Sage and buttheads and clash with her teammates occasionally. I miss that fiery spirit in her. We've had our fill of her teammates sugarcoating and offering pep talks in the last five years.
    I agree! I want her more rebellious side shown. I don’t know what else. Cool and intelligent uses of her telepathy. But mainly i want to read a book where she feels like herself again.
    A picture would last longer darling...

True but any chance of them being together is gone now. I'm waiting for Geoffrey Thorne to make her relationship with Rachel wholesome
    As you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightpryde View Post
    What is everyone's hopes for Betsy in X-force then? I honestly hope that she gets pannel time alot - the team is pretty huge. I want her to devolp friendships with Forge and SAGE especially ! I actually like the new costume and hair too.
    I’m not a fan of Betsy and Rachel together because I always viewed Betsy as her older cool aunt BUT that’s a me problem. So I’m excited to see what a new writer can do with their dynamic that isn’t overly lovey dovey and annoying.

In regards to what I’d like to see is her friendship with Sage reignited. Mentoring Surge. Butting heads with Forge. Her new dynamic with Deadpool even if it’s just for the first 6 issues because I don’t think he’s interacted with her in the new OG body.

And honestly a random check in with Emma or Scott from those other teams.

I miss the Betsy Scott work relationship?

I’d like her to be juggling her STRIKE role, Captain Britain role and X-Man/Force role and be known as our lavender Lady Braddock <3

Also a full look at the uniform so I can start getting commissions
    Last edited by CGAR; 05-01-2024 at 10:08 PM.

I agree with the above , I miss Betsy interacting with t his age group , really hope Kurt shows up for a pannel atleast so her and Kurt interact.

And I definitely want to see her Butting heads with other team mates being a conflict since she's a very bold person.

Edit:Accidently said Emma lol edited
    Last edited by Psygrey; 05-01-2024 at 11:21 PM.