Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Especially because it feels more Superhero-y and dynamic than the Wada costume in my opinion.
    I can definitely see what you mean. You could mistake it for normal casual clothing. It still was one of her better ones though. But Russelman one really delivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    I'll say its real nice of Blade to say Wanda doesn't have it in her to genocide an entire species in this weeks Blood Hunt issue.
    Well not yet

Her opinion about vampires is sure to take a nose dive after this.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Well they know he's their Dad, so there could have been at least some reaction
    Well they could barely know him still or worse he's like he was in comics at times, and they are very estranged.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I wonder if it's stated in any comics, but are vampirical traits/behaviors more or less a emulation of Elder Gods' cannibalistic behavior to accumulate power?
    It would seem fitting that way. Vampires are kinda an accidental product of Darkhold cultists trying to achieve immortality, the exact knowledge/pages used are not stated I think, my headcanon would be that it's pages recording the Elder Gods fighting and devouring each other. Immortality and power through the consumption of your own kind.
    I must admit that Im not really familiar with all the Marvel vampire lore. The only thing I do know is that they started basically like the Tremere clan in Vampire: The Masquerade. Mystics who sought immortality and found it. Just not quite the way they probably imagined it. I get the feeling the main series won't be getting too much into this stuff either. Maybe one of the many tie-ins will but Im not planning on getting anything else besides the Avengers and the Psylocke one-shot.

Spoilers: Wanda's datamined abilities from Marvel Rivals

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Spoilers: Wanda's datamined abilities from Marvel Rivals
    Very nice. This kinda confirms my guess that she would be kinda similar to Pharah. Flight with AOE damage and a bit of crowd control. Looks like the AOE part is coupled to a resource though so you can't spam it.

Another variant cover for Scarlet Witch #1 by Lesley Li

Last edited by Galerion; 05-04-2024 at 11:52 PM.

What I don't like about characters synergizing with others is it forces someone to play a character maybe they don't want to in order to get that synergy. I'd rather those kinds of abilities work for different characters. Many of the heroes teamed up with many people over the years. Feels too limiting. And for some reason Hulk shoots gamma at Iron Man for his synergy. I'd think that'd be dangerous, lol.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

I'm confused of the Chaotic Bond attack saying Magneto has a greatsword, sounds more like she's combining with Magik.

I'm confused of the Chaotic Bond attack saying Magneto has a greatsword, sounds more like she's combining with Magik.
    Maybe Magneto has some kind of magnetic sword attack.

Yeah we don't know yet. It could be something he's using his powers to wield. Alpha invites are supposed to go out soon.

Extraordinary Member

What I don't like about characters synergizing with others is it forces someone to play a character maybe they don't want to in order to get that synergy. I'd rather those kinds of abilities work for different characters. Many of the heroes teamed up with many people over the years. Feels too limiting. And for some reason Hulk shoots gamma at Iron Man for his synergy. I'd think that'd be dangerous, lol.
    Two way synergy for every character involved might just be way too much work.
    So yeah, they should just put the mechanic out there and let players figure out which heroes play well together as teammates, hopefully it's just for flashy visuals and not an actually officially sanctioned meta.

Extraordinary Member

Why Magneto of all characters, like pair her with a mage or something.
    I know AXIS is not a beloved event but it would be hilarious if her synergy move with Stephen can just swap everyone's stats or something.

Why Magneto of all characters, like pair her with a mage or something.
    I know AXIS is not a beloved event but it would be hilarious if her synergy move with Stephen can just swap everyone's stats or something.
    I'd rather they let characters pair with a few different characters. Just give a general buff if they were on the same team or something. That way it's not as restrictive.

Two way synergy for every character involved might just be way too much work.
    So yeah, they should just put the mechanic out there and let players figure out which heroes play well together as teammates, hopefully it's just for flashy visuals and not an actually officially sanctioned meta.
    It doesn't have to be an exact ability, it could just be a buff to stats. There's plenty of games that do that. WoW for instance with Pally and Druid buffs.

Variant cover by Ivan Talavera

I mean I can see their idea behind these abilities but I agree that encouraging certain heroes to be teamed up is limiting player choice. Because if you don't you simply have an ability less. That wouldn't be dramatic if the ability itself isn't that impactful but then why even have it in the first place?
    But the game is still in the Alpha phase so changes can be made.

If I recall right Magneto is classified as a tank so he will be a frontliner.